Episode Fifteen

Carlos

Three words it feels I’ve waited my entire life for my Linc to say to me.  They burst an emotion inside of me, warm and floaty.  It fills every nook and cranny with an indescribable glow of tenderness; compassion.

I release my hold on his wrists to curl my arms around his shoulders; keep him close.  Grateful he doesn’t struggle.  Somehow I knew he would fight; I didn’t take Jonathon’s praise lightly.  It’s not that I’m afraid he’ll ever hurt me intentionally.  Still.  One can’t be too cautious, and my Lovers seems to like pushing me around in his anger.

Because he’s adorable like that.

I whisper back, “I love you, too.”  Keep going, “This is what you meant.  Before you left.”  I’ve gone over every moment with him over and again so many times in my mind, it’s like a movie I can almost bring up on command.  Often had on those long nights without him that felt like a never-ending abyss of loneliness.

Linc hide’s his head, but I continue on, “When you asked about Ali.  My father must have had something on your Terri.  So I’ve done my best to remove that.  Do you choose.”

But I can’t finish the sentence - ‘Do you choose me’ - because if his answer is no, I don’t want to know.  Am aware I’ve taken the decision out of his hands and used Terri for my own means; put her past at risk of being exposed, and not cared.  I still don’t if it means giving my Linc his freedom back.

He looks up at me with those endless dark eyes, now full of longing and regret; nothing akin to the rage and betrayal in that portrait.

“It’s always going to be you.”

I cup his cheeks and drop my mouth to his in a kiss full of passion; familiarity mixed with the newness of his beard, soft and yet sensational against my smoother flesh.  Spread his lips and waltz with his tongue to the tune of my moans; his growls.  My fingers move; snap the band that holds his hair, releasing the waterfall of silken, inky strands along the back of my hands.  His grasp around my waist pulls me close; grinds against me as I move with him.

I gasp for breath; lay my forehead against his.

Beg, “Don’t tease me.  God, I need you so fucking bad; have missed you since the day you left.”  Forever ago.

Again I devour his lips, unwilling to even give him the chance to deny me - us - this.  I can understand how the portrait’s debut last night would cause his upset, though I’m unaware how it had led to his confession.  Not that I actually care; just want to keep him here.  Out of anger.

In love with me.

Within my arms and returning my kisses.  Not just a memory or figment of my imagination; dream become nightmare.  Instead, a blissful reality of skin and warmth and reawakened need.

My Linc.

He looks up at me, breaking the kiss.  His breath pants; lips twist in a smirk until his dimples peak out.  I didn’t know how much I’d missed them, until I see them.

“I’m not going to fuck you, Carlos.”  Then, “Are you even clean?”

My lips curl into that megawatt grin of mine long before I know I’m doing it.

I don’t even realize the brilliance of its joyous reality is so much more than I give the Tabloids; play along, “I’m going to kiss you again.  How about we get more comfortable.”  Add with a chaste kiss to his lips, “And I never said anything about fucking, Boyfriend.”