Prologue

Alex did not have a healthy childhood. At the age of 12 her little sister and mother died in a car crash. Police found evidence of drug consumption in her mother. That was the day it it all started and never ended. Her Dad believed she was a waste of space and believed it was her fault that their family died. That was the first time she ever got hit. 

Alex played football as a striker since the age of 11 her dad wasn't the most supportive, believing that football was a men sport. So every time she has a match or training she lies and says shes studying over at a friends house. 

There was one person who knew all about her life. Her best friend Sophia. Sophia grew up with Alex and supported her in every decision she made. They were each others rock. And like every pair of best friends one was gay and one was as straight as a ruler. Can you guess who's who?

When Alex was 14, Sophia gifted her a custom made guitar. She fell in love with writing and singing music. After a year of saving up on money and help of her best friend she bought a microphone and sung her heart out with all her songs. When she makes music she always tries to make it upbeat. To represent the life she never had.

When she was 15 she wanted to release her first ever album. But she didn't want her name to be in anything so she made up a fake name that still linked with her name. Her middle name was named after her great granddad Harry. Then she shortened her last name Styleson to just Styles. She called her first album just her 'name' Harry Styles or HS1. 

At the age of 15 she also achieved top goalscorer of her league then became captain for next season. She was loyal to her club even if it wasn't anything big or if it wasn't on TV she still found it as an escape mechanism. Sophia and Alex were a tag team, Sophia would collect the ball from a tackle then chip it over to Alex for her to smash it in the goal. But her signature move was passing the ball through the opponents legs and scoring. Or smashing it top bins from a volley. 

She will be known as either a Sensational Superstar or the Secret Singer

Or maybe both?

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Harry Styles will not exist in this universe and any song mentioned that she made will be taken away from that artist. 

Hope you enjoy the Secret Singer