Chapter 9

Alex POV

When I get downstairs I find Beth and Viv sitting on the couch waiting for me to come down. I announce myself and they look slightly confused. 

"Okay so I'm gonna tell you two things. Leah and Sophia are the only two people who know about this but I trust you two enough to tell you." I ramble. I meet their eyes and they both give me a reassuring smile. So I start by slowly taking off my hoodie leaving me in a sports bra with all of my scars on show. My arms go to cover the ones on my stomach when I feel their hands on mine as a signal to not cover them. 

Then I tell them all that I told Leah a few weeks ago. Once I finish I start full on sobbing. I feel their arms wrap around me and they whisper things like "You're so brave and we're so proud of you." 

It makes me feel safe and loved which is something that I haven't felt for a while. Once I wipe my tears I look at them to find tears in their eyes. I continue by saying "Okay so do you know who Harry Styles is?" 

They both look at me and nod, Beth adds on "Yeah I'm a huge fan of him."

"Okay well I am Harry Styles." I say which makes them look at me with disbelief and shock. I explain to them by saying how the name Harry Styles came from my name and how I started to create my songs with inspiration from Sophia. 

I sit down by my keyboard before starting to sing my favourite part of Sign of the Times.

We don't talk enough
We should open up
Before it's all too much
Will we ever learn?
We've been here before
It's just what we know
Stop your crying, baby
It's a sign of the times
We gotta get away
We got to get away
We got to get away
We got to get away
We got to get away
We got to, we got to, away

I finish the song and start to cry. I sit on the floor with my head in my hands when I feel them lift me up slightly and sit me on the couch. Viv grabbed my face with her hands and says "We are proud of you with both of the things you just told us. We will protect you till the end of time. You are family now. Do you understand?" All I do is nod before I cuddle into her. She puts on a random movie before letting me relax on her. Beth joins me on the other side and we all fall asleep cuddled.

Like a real family should fell like.

----------------------------------------