Chapter 15

Alex POV

I walk into the lobby and walk to the front desk. I introduce myself then she gives me the key before saying I'm on the top floor and I'm rooming with Jessie Fleming. I've heard of her, she is very talented at a young age. Not to mention very beautiful. 

I make my way up to my room before using my card on the door. I enter when I'm met with a beautiful brunette sat on one of the beds. 

"Hi you must be Jessie Fleming." I introduce myself, sticking out my hand for her to shake. 

She stares at me for a while before blushing and shaking my hand "Hi you must be Alex Styleson."

"That is indeed me." I say. 

"I didn't know which bed you wanted and I don't know if you have a preference." She starts to ramble but I cut her off. 

"Hey Love it's okay. I don't really mind which bed I have." I reassured her. 

She releases a breath that she didn't even know she was holding. I put my stuff on the other bed in the room. 

"Okay can we go get a coffee please because I just had an 8 hour flight from England." I ask her.

"Yeah s-sure I think we have the team meeting in an hour." Jessie says.

"Okay come on Freckles." I say while opening the door for her. 

She blushes yet again and walks through the door saying thanks. 

-------------------------------------------

Jessies POV (Before Alex arrives)

I was in the hotel room and I was informed that I would be rooming with Alex Styleson. Janine keeps on teasing me over the phone that I will be rooming with "the love of my life." I have never wanted to punch her in the face so much. But I will admit that Alex is really hot and talented especially after she cut her hair. 

Once she entered the room my palms started to sweat and my heart started racing.  When I saw her it was like time stopped. She was beautiful. When she first walked in it was like time stopped. I stuttered a few times and I didn't know why. 

She opens the door for me like a true gentleman. We go downstairs and get a cup of coffee. I'm surprised I haven't noticed her when we play against Arsenal. The eyes, the hair, the tattoos. Fuck. 

--------------------------------------------

Alex' POV

We walk downstairs in silence but it wasn't an awkward, it was more comfortable. While we were walking Jessie asks "So how come you're here?" 

I knew she didn't mean it in a rude way but I wanted to tease her so I said "Why don't want me here already?" 

She turned red and rambled "I-I didn't m-mean it that way." 

I cut her off "I know you didn't Freckles." 

"That nickname isn't going away any time soon is it?" She asks with red cheeks. 

"Nope but to answer your question, I was waiting to get a call up from England but I wasn't good enough for them so now I'm here." I say still a bit sad that I didn't get a call up.

Somehow Jessie sees this and we stop walking while she grabs my shoulder which she had to stand on her toes for (which I found adorable.) "You are more then good enough to be in any team you could imagine." She reassures me which makes the blood rush to my cheeks. 

"Thank you for that Jessie." I say. 

"Anytime time Princess." She says winking before continuing to walk.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

We go get our coffee and walk around with smooth conversation flowing. It was easy to get comfortable with her. Jessie checks the time realising we have to get to the meeting in 20 minutes we make our way back to the hotel. In perfect timing her best friend gets out of a taxi. "JESSIE!" She squeals. 

"JANINE!" Jessi shouts back. They hug and when they pull apart.

Then I introduce myself  "Hi you must be Janine. I'm Alex." I put my hand out for her to shake. 

"Oh I know someone likes to talk." She says before winking at Jessie. 

I smirk before looking at her and saying "You talk about me Freckles, I'm flattered." 

She blushes before saying "I didn't talk shit about you Princess." 

"I will take the blush on your cheeks as a lie." I say winking before walking into the hotel. 

---------------------------------------

Jessies POV  

I watch as she walks into the hotel. Janine the leans over and whispers in my ear "You are gonna tell me all about her." 

"I got nothing to say." I whisper back. 

Knowing that there was a lot to talk regarding the topic of my Princess