Chapter 7

"Okay so I have to things to tell you. One is a bit depressing and the other is a bit shocking but happy I guess. How do you want start?" I asked Leah not knowing where to start.

"Lets start with the sad news." Leah said. 

I nodded my head before saying "Okay but please don't interrupt me otherwise I'll never get through it." Leah only nodded. 

"Okay where to start... So you know how I change in the bathroom is because of this." I said before taking off my shirt making Leah gasp. I just shook my head indicating her to not say anything. 

"So lets start from the beginning. When I was 12 my Mom and Sister both died in a car accident. Police found drug consumption in my Mum. Ever since we found out my Dad thought it was my fault. So he took out all his anger on me. He would tell me things and I would believe it. Like you're fat so I would go to the gym pretty much every day. I just wanted to make him happy. Only person that ever knew was Sophia. She kept me through everything. I get nightmares every night. So nights I wake up at 3 am but sometimes I get lucky and wake up at 7 am. That's what happened on the bus. Just some silly bad dreams. I also get panic attacks very easily. The reason I flinched the first time you hugged me was because the day before my Dad beat me to a pulp. So yeah there's that. Big old depressed me." I said all that without looking in her eyes once.

------------------------------------------

Leah POV 

I just sat there in silence taking it all in. I had tears in my eyes. When she finished that story I hugged her as quickly as I could. I felt her relax into me. Knowing that she had someone else to rely on that was always with her. 

"You are so unbelievably strong and brave. I'm so sorry that you had to experience this." I whispered in her shoulder.

She then mumbled "Thank you."

"Okay now whats the shocking news you had?" I asked knowing she probably wanted to change the subject. 

"Okay so this might shock you to the moon and back." She said making me even more curious now. She grabbed my hand before dragging me to her room. 

"So you know how you're a big fan of Harry Styles." I just nodded confused on where this was going. 

"Well I don't know how to say this lightly but... I'm Harry Styles." She revealed. I just started at her in shock and a bit of doubt. She saw that and continued. 

"I got the name since my middle name is Harry named after my great grandad and my last name is Styleson so I just shortened it down. If that still doesn't make you believe me then I can play something for you. Give me a song." She rambled out quickly so I gave her the song Sign of the Times knowing it was a hard song to sing. 

She nodded before going over to her keyboard and started from the bridge. She closed her eyes before starting to play and what came out of her mouth shocked me. 

We don't talk enough
We should open up
Before it's all too much
Will we ever learn?
We've been here before
It's just what we knowStop your crying, baby
It's a sign of the times

We gotta get away
We got to get away
We got to get away
We got to get away
We got to get away
We got to, we got to, away

By the end she hesitantly looked up at me. But I tackled her into a hug and screamed "My best friend is fucking Harry Styles!" She laughed and hugged me back. "Oh my god so you're practically famous." I asked. 

"Yeah but nobody knows." She replied. "I normally get inspiration from Sophia when she rants to me 'bout her day." She mentioned. 

I laughed still in a state of shock. But then I realized. "So when on the coach I put on YOUR song Sweet Creature you asked me who it was just to tease me?"

"Yeah it was also quite funny when you started playing my song in the changing room or when Katie tried to belt Sign of the Times of the coach." She laughed.

"You better show me any sneak peaks from next songs or albums." I mentioned. 

"Don't worry you'll be the first." She reassured me. 

------------------------------------------

Who do you think the love interest will be?

(Hint: someone underrated as shit.)