Chapter 21

Alex's POV 

After a long horrible flight back to England, I go through security and try to find Beth and Viv who were here to pick me up. After spotting them I drop my bags and engulf them in a big group hug. 

"We missed you kiddo." Viv says and Beth agrees. 

"I missed you too." I say back.

We make our way back to the car talking about how camp went. We get into the car and I text Jessie that I landed safely before realizing I have 2% left. 

"Hey do any of yous have a charger?" I ask. 

"Yeah give it here." Viv asks popping her hand through the back asking for my phone. 

I hand her the phone before fishing out my notebook continuing the song idea I had in the plane. 

-----------------------------------

Viv's POV

When I plug her phone in I see her phone light up showing the lock screen of conjoined hands and a text message from a person called Freckles. It read "Good to know you're safe Princess." 

I nudged Beth making, motioning for her to look at the phone as well. She smirks and we both know that this will be perfect teasing material. 

----------------------------------

Alex POV

After the hour long drive, I finish the song lyrics and I have the melody stuck in my head. I rush out the car dropping my bags in the living room before sprinting up to my room not wanting to forget the melody. I grab my electric guitar of the wall and starting playing the song. Not knowing two people were behind my door. 

--------------------------------------

Beth's POV

Alex runs past us leaving her bags in the living room before going into her room. We rush to follow her but stop when we hear her singing and strumming her guitar. Me and Viv listen to the song with smirks on our faces, having a hunch on who this is about. 

"We are gonna need to ask her about this." I tell Viv who agrees with me. I just hope that this person won't hurt her more then she is already.

--------------------------------------

Alex POV 

After recording the finishing touches of the song I put that into my folder called Fine Line. I just want two or three more songs before I release the album. I can't post any songs before the release since I don't want to reveal my face but that doesn't mean I can't tease my fans. 

I post on my Harry Styles account on Twitter a pregnant emoji, hoping people would get the hint. After about ten minutes people in the comments are going crazy thinking I'm going to release an album and they wouldn't be wrong.

Jessie then texts me that she got home just after me. She asks if we can call and I reply yes. My phone rings which I pick up. Her face pops up on the screen making me smile. 

"Hey Freckles." I say.

"Hey Alex." She replies. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. She never calls me by my actual name. 

"So you home?" I ask. 

"Not currently. Just wanted to drop by my boyfriends house." She said making everything in my body drop. 

"Your boyfriend? Didn't know you had a boyfriend." I tell her. 

"I guess it never came up in conversation." She says. 

"Maybe not." I say. I then realize she was in the bathroom. Before I could make a comment on it I hear a loud booming voice from her side of the call. 

"HEY WHERE ARE YOU?!" It shouts. 

"Sorry I have to go." She stutters quickly. I didn't have time to reply before she hung up. I sit there in confusion for a moment wondering what just happened. I shake off the bad feeling in my stomach and go downstairs. 

Beth and Viv were talking in the kitchen with smirks on their faces but once they see my face in switches with a concerned face. 

"Hey you okay?" Beth asks. 

"As good as I can be." I reply. They both nod their heads before changing the topic.

"How was camp?" Viv asks.

"Yeah good everyone was very welcoming. Roommate was great." I reply. 

"Who were you rooming with in the end you never told us?" Beth asks. 

"Jessie Fleming." I say. 

"Is she the one with the freckles?" Viv asks with a smirk which makes me confused. 

"Yeah if that's how you want to recognize her." I say a bit confused. 

After each talking about how camp went, we watched a movie and I fell asleep on Viv since I had tremendous jet lag.