Chapter 5

A/N Gonna start doing POV's (might not work)

---------------------------------

Alex's POV

After a few off season trainings with the team I feel like I fit in. I got extremely close with Viv and Beth and Leah is like a older sister to me. I still text Sophia every other day and we gossip and talk about life advice. I think the three have noticed some things that are off about me. Like sometimes I stare myself when I remember what my Dad said to me. Many other things play part in their suspicion about me.

I woke up from a nightmare minutes ago and had to calm myself down from a panic attack. Of course I notified Sophia. I looked at the time and saw it was 4:38. Knowing me I knew that I would not go back to sleep. So I got my notebook out and started scribbling lyric ideas. The first few lyrics I have is 

What do you mean?
I'm sorry by the way
I'm never coming back down
Can't you see?
I could, but wouldn't stay
Wouldn't put it like that

Don't know what melody it would be or the title but it's a start.

-------------------------------------

Time skip to morning

"Morning guys." I greeted to Beth and Viv. 

"Morning honey." Beth greeted with her sunny smile. Beth started calling me that and I guess it just stuck but I'm not complaining. 

"How you feeling 'bout the match tomorrow?" Viv asked. 

"Obviously nervous but I doubt I will get any game time." I replied.

"Well never say never." Viv quoted.

-----------------------------------------

Time skip to tomorrow. (running out of inspo.)

I woke up in a cold sweat yet again but at 7:10 and my alarm is at 7:15. "Close enough." I muttered to myself. Going downstairs, I greet Viv and Beth like I do every morning. They have noticed that I'm normally very tired but I never tell them why. I couldn't let anybody else in. 

"Go pack your stuff. They shifted the time of meeting back 30 minutes. I will bring you breakfast to go." Viv said. I groaned moving myself up the stairs again.

After a quick pack I go back downstairs seeing Beth and Viv ready to leave. I wasn't going to take my bike because I couldn't see straight of how tired I was. 

"Don't worry you can sleep on the coach. It's a 3 hour drive." Viv reassured me. We were playing against Everton at their home pitch for the first match of the WSL. 

Once we got to the coach I entered not really caring who I sat next to. Thankfully Leah sat next to me. "Hey kiddo you okay?"  Leah asked.

"As good as I can be." I replied. She could tell I was tired so she guided my head onto her shoulder. 

"Want some music?" She asked handing an earbud to me. I accepted it wanting to block out the sound around me. 

What amused me the most is the first song that came up on shuffle was my song Sweet Creature. I looked up at her and asked "Whose song is this?" Just to tease her. 

"Its Sweet Creature by Harry Styles. Whole team's a big fan. You need to be as well." Leah said informing me about myself. I chuckled quietly to myself before closing my eyes and resting.

------------------------------------------

Leah's POV

We are about 3 hours on this coach so we have half an hour left. This was when I noticed that Alex started shifting and turning a bit. I thought she was just uncomfortable. But that was when she started muttering a bit before shooting up in a cold sweat. I grabbed her arm making her flinch so I retracted it quickly. 

"Hey what happened?" I asked. 

"Just a bad dream." She replied nervously. I knew that something was off but I didn't want to press her. 

"Do you want to talk about it." I asked. 

"I don't know." She replied. 

"Okay... but when you need to just know that I'm always here." I reassured her. She just nodded grateful for that answer. 

"Can we do it after the match?" She shyly asked looking extremely nervous. 

"Of course we can love don't worry." I said before kissing her head. 

I don't know what was wrong but I will protect my now little sister at all costs.

-----------------------------------------

3rd person

Maybe Alex wasn't destined TO BE SO LONLEY as she thought.