Chapter 6

Alex POV

We entered the training rooms with a good vibe. We knew that Everton were not the strongest team so Jonas said to use this match as a warming in match. Since Leah was the DJ of the team the first song that came on was my song Kiwi. 

Everyone started jumping and singing having a great time. I just chuckled to myself before removing myself from the room into the bathrooms. I started getting changed and before putting my top on I looked at the scars that formed everywhere. I normally wore under armour but now since it's October it's reasonably cold so no one questioned it. 

I leaved the changing rooms joining the team for warmups. There was only about 9000 people here but it was still great vibes. 

Jonas came up to me on the bench just before the match and said "I'm planning on putting you on. You're a superstar you just need to show it." I nodded grateful for the chance. 

Katie who was sat next to me swung her arm around my shoulders pulling me in. "Go on kid." She yelled. 

The whistle the blew signalling the start of the match. The next 30 minutes we were up 3-0. Viv scoring two and Beth scoring one. Viv got tackled brutally so Jonas signalled for me to warm up. Waiting to get subbed on, Viv hugged be and whispered "Go be a Super star Love." I smiled before running onto the pitch. Leah and Beth both gave me a smile encouraging me to do well. 

Leah passed the ball to me making me look for someone else to pass to. I saw Beth open so I lobbed it over to her. I ran past her wanting to make a one-two play. Receiving the ball I rolled it through my oppositions legs hearing them groan. I dribble the ball before smashing it out of reach from the goal keeper. I stood there in shock realizing I just scored on my debut for Arsenal.

Leah picked me up and carried me shouting "I'm so proud of you Kid!" All the rest of the team congratulated me before the half time whistle blew.

---------------------------------------

Time skip to end of the match. 

We won the match ending up with the score of 8-0. I scored two more goals and assisted two. It was an amazing start to the season. After signing a few things and taking pictures we got changed before entering the coach. I sat next to Leah again and she looked at me sympathetically knowing what will happen next. 

"Can we do it when we get home. I know that Viv and Beth will have a date night so that won't be home." I asked Leah. 

"Of course we can. If that makes you more comfortable." She reassured me before letting me rest my head on her shoulder again. 

After a 3 and a half hour ride home full of banter and karaoke. Katie tried to do the karaoke version of my song Only Angel. To say she butchered would be an understatement but I didn't care because I knew these people were my family. 

Me and Leah got in her car before driving to my house I share. We got in before sitting on the sofa. 

"Are you ready to tell me." Leah asked. 

I sighed "Not really but I trust you enough."