Chapter 6

The next day, he came to pick her up from the hospital. He paid the hospital bills and got the directions for her health. They exited the hospital and headed to his house.

"Wait how will I get my clothes?"

"I will send someone to get them for you?"

"Can I ask a friend instead?"

"Sure why not"

She takes a deep breath and puts her disappointment aside to ask her friend for a favor. She calls her friend and tells her where she will be staying and to bring her clothes to the place she will be staying.

"Sure no problem"

"Thank you"

"Ze are you still mad at me?"

"No, no, no why would I be mad at someone who left me at the hospital to die?"

"Oh thank god I thought you were still mad at me".

"Just bring my stuff and leave OK"

"Alright, see you there"

"Bye"

The phone call ended and he could tell she was still mad at her friend. He didn't want to intervene in the argument and kept quiet.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm ok"

"Do you need anything?"

"No, I'm fine"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. thank you though"

Silence filled the car ride to his place and she watched a movie on her phone. Her eyes suddenly closed and he gets her phone before it falls out of her hand. They finally arrived at the house and he woke her up.

"Are we here?"

"Yes, we're here love"

"Your house looks nice from the outside. I wonder how it looks on the inside"

"Thank you. Only one way to find out. Are you ready to go in?"

"Yes, I'm ready"

They walked into the house and she was shocked. She wanted to know how a lawyer afford this type of house.

"Do you like what you see?"

"I do. I must say the inside is as beautiful as the outside"

"Thank you. Are you ready to see our room?"

"Our room?"

"Yes our room where we will be sleeping together"

"Oh"

"Would you rather sleep in your own room?"

"I - uh I don't know. Our room or my room. Any is fine with me"

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure"

"Alright, you'll stay in your room for now until you feel ready to sleep in ours"

"Thank you so much"

"You're welcome"

She texted her friend wondering where is her clothes and called her too. Unfortunately, there was no answer and she was angry. She waited for an answer until she had fallen asleep.

He came into the room and noticed she was asleep. He put her phone on the bedside table and slid her under the sheets. He opened the door and left the room.