Chapter 9

The following morning, he woke up and kissed her on the cheek as he going to get ready for work. She wakes up and notices he is getting ready for work. He looks at her and smiles as he goes to the kitchen to make breakfast.

She checks the time and watches a movie. He puts the food on the bedside table and leaves the room. She quickly grabs him and he looks at her wondering why she grabbed him.

"What's wrong honey?"

"Can you stay with me today?"

"Why honey?"

"I want you to spend the day with me"

"I'm already dressed for work"

"Please just this once"

"But I have to go my love"

"Please!"

"But they need me at the office"

"One day won't hurt, please"

"But how will I be able to buy things for you if I don't go to work?"

"All I need is you and I'll be happy"

"Honey that is sweet but I want to buy you things"

"I know you want to buy me things to make me happy but you are all I need"

"You mean that?"

"I do honey"

"Alright I'll stay with you at home just for today"

She hugs him while he takes off his clothes. She sat on the bed and waited until he changed back into his other clothes. He lay down with her and watched a movie with her.

She falls asleep as he is still watching the movie. He gently removes his arm and puts her head on the pillow. He stretches and goes to the kitchen with the plates to wash.

He prepared a meal for her to eat and put it on the bedside table on her side of the room. He took out his phone and sent a few work emails to let them he will be taking just today off. He looked for a movie and started watching it.

As time went by, he fell asleep cuddling up next to her. Two hours later, her stomach grumbled making her wake up to eat and she noticed he was asleep. She took the food that was prepared for her and started to eat.

She looked for a game to play and relaxed on the bed. She looked at him and kissed him on the lips. He felt her lips on his and smiled while sleeping.

She smiled too and continued playing her game. She went to take a shower and changed into clothes. She went into the kitchen to prepare dinner to eat when he woke up.

He feels the bed and notices that she isn't on the bed. He looks for her and sees she is in the kitchen. He rushes to the kitchen and helps her make dinner.

"I see you making dinner love"

"Yes honey I am"

"Let me help you"

"No honey I can do it by myself"

"You sure? I don't want you to get hurt"

"I'm sure dear"

"Alright, but I'm going to stand here in case you need help"

"I'm sure I won't but thank you"

He watched and adored her while she was cooking dinner. He blew her a kiss and talked to her. He told her jokes, and she laughed.

He went behind her and wrapped his arm around her. She turned around and kissed him. She continued to cook, and he went to the room to wait.

She went to the room with the food to eat and shared it with him too. She put the plate in the kitchen and lay down on the bed. They cuddled and went to sleep.