Chapter 10

The following day, he woke up and saw that he was running late for work. He rushed to take a shower and quickly changed into clothes. He left some money with a note and hurried off to work.

As she was sleeping, she heard the door closed and wondered who it was. She felt the bed and noticed he wasn't there. She saw a note with money and called him.

"Hi hon"

"Morning my love"

"How was your sleep?"

"It was alright. I just woke up"

"Did you see my note?"

"Yes, I did with the money"

"Sorry I couldn't wake you up"

"Why couldn't you?"

"I was late for work and needed to hurry"

"How late were you?"

"Very late"

"What time did you get to the office?"

"11:45 am I needed to be there at 9:30 am"

"I hope your boss won't notice"

"I hope so too. I have to go. Take care, my love"

"I will bye dear"

She called a restaurant to deliver breakfast to eat and went to take a shower. The food finally arrived and she started eating. She relaxed and watched a movie.

She got bored and looked through her playlist to listen to music. She got up and danced like no one was watching. She was feeling happy and alive for the first time.

As she was dancing she lost track of time and didn't notice that he called her. He started getting worried and he called her friend. Unfortunately, her friend hadn't heard from her and he left work as quickly as possible.

He arrived home and went to check if she was ok. To his surprise, he saw her dancing and wondered why she couldn't pick up the phone just once. He paused the music and she saw him.

"Oh hi sweetie"

"How are you?"

"I'm fine"

"Are you very sure?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"You had me worried"

"Aw really?"

"Yes, I called you to check on you but you didn't answer. Then I called your friend and she didn't hear from you"

"I'm sorry honey. I had no idea. I was listening to music and dancing"

"I see that now. Why were you listening to music and dancing?"

"I got bored"

"All alright. Are you hungry?"

"Not yet but I will be soon"

"I'm going to prepare food for you to eat and will leave it in the room"

"Alright honey"

He goes to the kitchen and prepares her favorite dish for her to eat later. He puts the food on the table and goes to take a nap. She continues dancing like no one is watching her.

An hour later, she grabs the food and eats it. She relaxes and watches a movie. Moments later, she had fallen asleep while the movie was still playing.

As time went by he woke up to check if she had eaten and grabbed it to wash it. He went to take a shower, change clothes, and prepare dinner for her to eat. He puts it on her bedside table and goes to sleep.

The night arrives and she wakes up and she sees he is asleep already. She turns around and checks if dinner is ready. She grabbed the food and started to eat it.

She puts the food down and lays down to go to sleep.