Chapter 11

It was morning when he woke up and was on his day off. He had already planned to go to work but was discouraged that he couldn't go. He tried to call his boss to see if he was needed but his boss didn't answer.

He didn't know what else to do besides stay at home with Zeina. She was still asleep peacefully while he looked at her on the bed. He wondered how he could make himself useful on his day off.

He grabbed the TV remote from his bedside table and turned it on to watch his program. Suddenly, she turned towards him and her arm was on his leg. There was a look of admiration in his eyes and he kissed her cheek on the cheek.

Moments later, she woke up and noticed that he was watching TV. She went closer to him and leaned on him. She wrapped her hands around him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Morning honey," Oz said

"Morning sweetie," Zeina said

"How are you?" oz asked

"I'm doing wonderful sweetie. I slept great and I feel great" Zeina said

"Wow, I'm so glad to hear that. When you are doing wonderful I'm doing wonderful" Oz said

"Hey sweetie how come you are not at work?" Zeina asked

"I'm on my day off darling," Oz said

"What? Day off? You? That can't be possible" Zeina said

"Oh, it is possible. Call my boss if you don't believe it" Oz said

"I will call him. It is unbelievable" Zeina said

She picked up the phone to dial the boss's office number and waited for his boss to answer. He looks at her with a slight smirk on his face and continues to watch his program. He didn't even try to stop me from calling the office.

The boss answered the call while her mind was somewhere else. The boss waited for her to respond but there wasn't a response. She remembered that she called the boss and put the phone to her ear to respond to the boss but it was too late.

"What happened?" oz asked

"Nothing happened. Why do you think something happened?" Zeina asked

"I don't think something happened," Oz said

"The look on your face says otherwise" Zeina replied

"What look are you talking about?" Oz asked

"That look right there. I see it on your face" Zeina said

"What? You're being ridiculous. I have no look on my face" Oz said

"I'm being ridiculous," Zeina asked

"Yes, you are being ridiculous," Oz said

"How am I being ridiculous?" Zeina asked

"You said you saw a look on my face when there was no look," Oz said

"There was a look," Zeina said

"No, there wasn't and I'm going to drop this topic," Oz said

"Whatever. I knew you wouldn't believe me anyway" Zeina said

She turned around on the bed and opened her phone to watch a movie. She fell asleep and he continued to watch his program. Moments later, he turned around to see if he was awake but noticed she was asleep.

He went to the kitchen to prepare her food to eat and left it on her bedside table for her to eat later. he laid down in bed and covered her with a blanket. He watched a movie and later fell asleep.

Hours later, she woke up hungry and wondered if he cared enough to leave her food to eat. She leaned on her bedside table and noticed there was food prepared to eat. She grabbed the food and started to eat.

She put the plates back on the bedside table after eating her food and grabbed his hand to put on her body. She fixed herself correctly under him, covered her body with a blanket, and went to sleep.