𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟶𝟶𝟸: 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚔𝚎

Jennie cleaned up the three corpses, then picked up the baggage on the side. It belonged to the original Jennie Kim.

She frowned when she opened and looked through it. There was quite a bit of money in the bag along side a bunch of jewels. Even though they were nothing special to the eyes of Jennie, who used to be a princess, they were quite a fortune to a downtrodden girl from the meager Kim family.

Was she going to run away? Jennie scoffed.

Jennie Kim could never bear to leave her father behind if she were running away, not to mention that Jennie Kim was a timid girl, who would never have the courage to do that.

Most important of all, how could Jennie Kim,
someone who was Pushed around by the Kim family, have the opportunity to get her hands on so much cash and jewelry? Someone was clearly trying to frame her!

If Song Lian and his family were behind it, they had to put on a show just to keep things under wraps.

If people found Jennie Kim's body and saw the items, they would have assumed that she had stolen things and ran away under the pretext
of shopping.

Thieves deserved to die!

Krystal Kim was trying to ruin her, even after she died!

Since she was borrowing Jennie Kim's body, then she had to settle this for her host.

Besides, Jennie Kim's identity made her future operations much easier.

After looking through everything, Jennie looked around. She could hear the faint sound of a stream.

She was covered in blood and dirt right now, and she really needed to take a shower.

Conveniently for her, there were fresh clothes in the bagagge.

Cutting through the lush forest for about 15
minutes, Jennie finally arrived at an azure-blue lake.

What was astonishing was the layer of fog floating above the lake.

Even from where she was standing on the bank, she could only see the lake water near her.

Everything else was obscured.

Jennie stretched out her hand and was a little surprised when she ran it through the fog.

This fog is formed by extremely concentrated force! If I cultivated here, I would improve
drastically!

As the princess, the heir to the Tianling Dynasty, she knew the ten subsidiary countries rather well.

Even though such a place could not compare to the places where she used to cultivate, it was considered great in a small place like Country Yao Chen.

At this time, there was a low roar.

She looked up and saw a snow-white tiger by the lake, staring at her with icy-blue eyes!

This was a high-stage demonic beast!

Just as Jennie was thinking of how to deal with it, it suddenly shook its tail and lay down again, closing its eyes.

Jennie was stunned.

Is it going to leave me alone?

However, guardian beasts are supposed to be very
hot-tempered!

Before she could finish her thoughts, the lion opened its eyes and glanced at her.

It the stood up and walked towards her!

When it reached her, the white lion raised its paw and swept Jennie's baggage to the floor and nudged her forward with its head.

"You want me to go in?" asked Jennie uncertainly.
The white lion sat down on the ground as it looked Jennie in the eyes as if telling her that it would not leave if she did not enter.