𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟶𝟷𝟷: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙹𝚎𝚗-𝙹𝚎𝚗

"B*tch! What a b*tch!" Krystal stormed back into her room angrily, and her mind kept replaying the words that Jennie had said before, which made her grit her teeth in anger.

What engagement? She was clearly doing it on
Purpose! Krystal felt a fireball growing in her chest when she thought of Jennie's nonchalant expression.

Piak!

She slammed her door shut.

"What are you doing?" A woman's voice suddenly came from within the house. Krystal looked up and after seeing who the person was, and instantly ran over with grievances.

"Mother! You must stand up for me this time!
Your daughter is being bullied so badly by that b*tch!"

This woman was Krystal's real mother-Lu Yao. Although she was well past her thirties, she had maintained her looks very well and still looked
beautiful as ever; her every move was very coquettish.

Lu Yao normally doted on her only daughter very much, but this time, her face did not look like she cared about Krystal's cries at all. She even looked quite displeased.

"I've only not been home for a few days, and you've already caused so much trouble You really disappoint me. That Jennie Kim is just a good-for-nothing that can't even present herself properly. What tricks can she have up her sleeves? How can you be played by her?"

Krystal rarely saw her mother's stern expression, and she could not help but stand straight.

However, her heart felt even worse.

"Mother, you have no idea. It's as if this Jennie has changed into someone completely different; her recent actions are extremely weird. It's not that I can't win against her, she's just too cunning!"

Once Krystal thought of her losses in front of Jennie these few days, she could not help but clench her teeth.

"Not talking about the 200,000 silver taels
she took from me. Today, she even used her
wedding agreement with the Crown Prince to
pressure me." Lu Yao knitted her brows and was quite unhappy.

"Speaking of this, I didn't even have the chance to talk to you about it. What exactly happened to those 200,000 silver taels? Even though the Lu family has money. I'm no longer a part of them, let
alone to ask for so much in one shot."

Krystal was pretty guilty, and she tried to explain the incident tactfully. Looking at Lu Yao's increasingly contorted expression, Krystal's eyes turned, and she hurriedly whined,

"Mother, don't grandfather and the rest like me a lot? They will help me, right?"

"But this is still too much!" Lu Yao looked
away; she was very frustrated. Even though she was part of the Lu family, she was a concubine's daughter and did not have a high status. The Kim family she married into was also becoming increasingly desolated.

All these years, the mother-daughter duo could only raise their heads in the Lu family because Krystal was outstanding enough. However, the Lu family would definitely treat her as a laughing stock if she asked for 200,000 silver taels in one go. Lu Yao looked at her own daughter from the Corner of her eye and saw that she was not
looking too well either. She stretched out her hand and patted Krystal's head.

"You, sigh.. You should think about why people like you! It's because you're very talented and you have the Crown Prince's favor. If not, who would care about you? Let me ask you, can you be at the top of your level at school in a month?"