𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟶𝟶𝟿: 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

The air seemed to stand still.

Al those people inside the yard, who were prepared to see Jennie Kim's farce, were all stunned.

Jennie Kim had eaten the guts of a leopard!

How dare she slap Chu Liansheng twice?

Chu Liansheng was the first one to react in this icy and embarrassing atmosphere. The fiery pain on his face and the bloody taste on his lips were all reminding him of what had just happened.

"You b*tch! How dare you hit me?"

Chu Liansheng's eyes widened in extreme anger, and he directly unsheathed the saber on his waist before ring towards Jennie ferociously.

The sharp saber was just about to cut Jennie into two. When the saber landed, even if Jennie did not die, she would be crippled.

However, Jennie did not move at all, but nodded and stared straight into Chu Liansheng's eyes. She enunciated her every word clearly,

"Chu Liansheng, do you want to kill the Kim family's eldest daughter in front of everyone?"

That one sentence was as if a lightning bolt tapped Chu Liansheng's ears. The words 'Kim
family's eldest daughter' was like a curse that made him stop in his tracks.

The tip of the blade was only inches away from Jennie.

He subconsciously looked toward Jennie and met her black and silent eyes.

At this moment, he actually felt a strong suppression that made people's hearts weaken.

Jennie's gaze was like a sharp blade that cut across his body inch by inch.

Shua!

Chu Liansheng immediately cleared his head.

Oh, right! Even though the skinny young girl in front of him was wearing torn and tattered clothes, she... was indeed the legitimate eldest daughter of the Kim family while he was just a servant that used Krystal Kim's authority.

"The first slap was because you didn't know your place." Jennie stepped forward.

Chu Liansheng actually backed away subconsciously.

"The second slap was because you committed
insubordination." Jennie inched closer toward Chu Liansheng once again.

Chu Liansheng's hand that was holding the knife trembled slightly.

"Even though I was born an invalid, the blood
in my body is still the blood of the Kim family's first descendant. All these years, I've kept my place and have not caused trouble at all. What about you? All of you started to bully me and humiliate me countless times. But have any of you ever thought of this? What rights do you have?"

Jennie's repeated questioning finally made Chu Liansheng erupt as he rebutted,

"Jennie Kim! You're just a good-for-nothing from head to toe! You're the humiliation of the
entire Kim family! How shameless must you been to say all of this? In this world, only the strong are respected. You deserve everything happening today!" Even though his words were harsh, Chu Liansheng's voice was cracking slightly.

He knew that nobody would care about it if he bullied Jennie Kim privately, but it would be terrible if he had dragged the entire Kim family in.

He was always careful in doing things.

However, the Song Lian Trio's unknown fate made him anxious. Additionally. Jennie's actions that came one after another made him bring people over impulsively.