𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟶𝟶𝟾: 𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚢

The invalid Jennie Kim from the Kim family had
gone crazy!

Everyone in the whole of Imperial City was discussing this incident overnight.

"My cousin's third uncle works at the Kim family; he personally witnessed the people from Zhen Bao Pavilion respectfully delivering half a year's worth of herbs.

Also, they clearly said that it was for Jennie Kim! Don't you think this is creepy?"

"It can't be... Everyone knows that Jennie Kim is naturaly an invalid. How can she be related to Zhen Bao Pavilion? It should be.worth quite a bit of money for Zhen Bao Pavilion to give half a year's worth of herbs, right? Can she even afford it?"

"That's why I said that she went crazy! Zhen Bao Pavilion never makes a losing deal. Where do you think she got her money from? Could it be... from the Crown Prince?"

"Hah! The Crown Prince has never mentioned
Jennie in so many years. Why would he do such a thing? He definitely wasn't the one who gave Jennie Kim the money. She even bought herbs... Does she really think she can transform herself from an invalid to a talent just with all those herbs?"

"Hahaha!"

Everyone in Imperial City was filled with sarcasm and was waiting to see Jennie Kim's farce.

In the Crown Prince's mansion..

In the study, a man wearing a dark purple robe was reading the documents on the table.

He looked like he was in his early twenties; his features were sharp, and he was very handsome.

His every move and action further brought out his distinguished aura.

This person was none other than Country Yao
Chen's respected Crown Prince-Kai Kim.

"Prince, there seems to be a problem with the
Kim family..." The Crown Prince's personal bodyguard-Song Yuan-carefully spoke.

Kai looked up.

"What can happen to the Kim family? Could it be Krystal..." Kai realized something upon seeing Song Yuan's strange expression and squinted his eyes.

"Say it. What exactly happened?"
Song Yuan hurriedly reported the happenings between Jennie Kim and Zhen Bao Pavilion to him in detail.

"|-... have no idea where Big Kim Missy got all those silver taels from to afford so many herbs from Zhen Bao Pavilion."

All the herbs were contained in jade boxes and
delivered over, so outsiders would not even know their contents. Even so, one could just randomly guess and know that the items inside would add up to an astronomical figure.

Kai knitted his brows and said in a frustrated tone,

"What the heck is she doing?"

If it was not for that marriage agreement,why would he even care about that invalid?

All these years, Jennie Kim had not only been the Kim family's humiliation, but she was also a stain in his life that he could not get rid of. He felt disgusted once he thought about it.

Uncertain, Song Yuan said, "Prince, although
JaeHee Kim has lost favor in recent years, he
was once pretty powerful. It's not impossible
for him to have some savings. The point is,
why would they buy so many herbs? Perhaps..."