𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟶𝟷𝟻: 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗?

Jennie only ended her training for the day when the sun went down. Without even looking, she knew that her body must be packed with bruises, but she was very happy. Doing such training would not only completely unleash the herbs' effectiveness, but she could also strengthen her fitness, which would be advantageous for her future cultivation.

JaeHee noticed the extra quincuncial pile in the yard the moment he came home.

A thin, young girl was currently removing the sandbags attached to her limbs beside it.

Even though the sky was already dark, he could still see her exhaustion. JaeHee's heart immediately started to hurt.

"Jen-Jen." Jennie raised her head and smiled at him.

"Father." JaeHee's words of advice stopped at the tip of his tongue, and he decided not to say them anymore.

JaeHee knew that Jen-Jen had gone through an enormous setback after the previous incident, and she had changed completely.

It was obvious that she was trying hard to become stronger. The only thing he could do now was to do his best to support and protect her.

"Jen-Jen, I think the herbs you boiled yesterday
are pretty useful!" JaeHee walked over and
wiped her sweat. Although he had tried his best to contain himself, he could not hide his excitement and curiosity.

Jennie showed a look of surprise.

"Really?" JaeHee nodded and did not tell her about what happened in the store, but just said that he suddenly felt that his condition was much better than before.

"It looks like our Jen-Jen really has the gift to
become a heavenly doctor!" JaeHee was extremely emotional. If they had discovered this
earlier, Jen-Jen would not have to suffer so much
all these years.

Jennie smiled and blinked. "It's great if it works! it's not too late to discover this talent now."

JaeHee thought that she was comforting herself and nodded.

"Yeah. Jen-Jen, you should rest well during this time. We'II find you a good teacher after some time." Jennie smiled and did not say a word.

Teacher? Even all the heavenly doctors in
Country Yao Chen combined aren't good enough
to be my teacher.

"Oh yes, your birthday is coming. By then... what are you going to do about your marriage agreement with the Crown Prince?" JaeHee
spoke hesitantly. He did not bring this topic up previously since the father and daughter had literally been abandoned by everyone else, and his daughter always had some wild dreams about the Crown Prince.

Now that they started anew, she should start to consider this problem. After all, there was only about a month left.

Chu Liuyue's smile turned slightly cold. "l just
wait and see."

She was not the first person to Panic.

At night, Leo appeared as usual, but there was an extra bruise on his head.

Jennie asked about it, and Leo buried its head in grievance.

Was it easy for him? Its master clearly agreed to let it come here, but he hit it in the end. When it came the previous day, it did not know that it would coincidentally see Jennie taking off her clothes. It was frustrated to death.

Jennie did not pay much attention to it after taking a look at its injury and realizing that it was not severe. She allowed the fellow to just lie in bed while she started to meditate and only slept in the
latter half of the night.