𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟶𝟸𝟸: 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚝

Kai. was stunned. He only recovered his senses after some time and understood the person's words. The face that was usually emotionless actually revealed an unimaginable expression.

I-is... this person asking me for the title.deed?

Just as he was about to holler, a blurry memory flashed in his brain. That's not right? I really don't have the title deed to this hunting ground. Even though it was gifted by Father back then, it... was actually a gift for Jennie.

The title deed.. is with Jennie!

"Crown Prince, the hunting ground belongs to
whoever's name is written on the title deed, right? If I'm not wrong, it seems like this hunting ground was never yours." Even though the guard looked ordinary, he did not mince his words in front of the prince and even had a harsh tone.

Kai instantly felt his stomach flip around; his chest felt like it was blocked by a ball of cotton, suffocating him and making it hard to breathe.

This was because he had no way of refuting the other party's words.

The crowd following behind Kai was also dazed upon seeing the situation.

What kind of situation was this?

Why did the Crown Prince's hunting ground suddenly become someone else's?

What kind of people are they, to be so daring enough to ask the Crown Prince for the title deed?

One of them suddenly remembered an incident long ago. If he did not remember wrongly.

The title deed should be with Jennie.

However, how can a good-for-nothing like her have the ability to go head-on with the Crown Prince?

Some people silently looked at Krystal.

Krystal was also in a daze for quite some time. She only remembered Jennie when she noticed that many people were looking at her intentionally and subconsciously.

Kai tightly clenched his hands into fists in
his sleeves to contain the anger raging in his
heart. He asked coldly,

"Did Jennie Kim send you Over?" The guards shook their heads.

"We have nothing to do with Big Kim Missy." Kai sneered in his heart. Nothing to do with her? They are even calling her "Big Kim Missy."

In the entire Imperial City, close to nobody would call that good-for-nothing in that manner.

He would never believe that Jennie had nothing to do with this.

"Do you mean that the hunting ground is currently yours?" The guard said politely.

"It belongs to our master."

"How dare you?" hollered Song Yuan as he stepped forward.

"The Emperor was the one who gifted the hunting ground to the Crown Prince. He has taken care of it diligently all these years. How did it suddenly become your master's? I think you're just looking for a fight!" As he was talking, he circulated the force in his body as he turned his palm into a fist and punched one of them harshly.

"Dragon Tiger Punch!"

Song Yuan was around 27 or 28 years old, but he had already surpassed a stage four warrior. This punch used his manly force and enormous strength. One could seemingly hear the punch cut through the air like a tiger's whistle.

At this time, one of the guards put on a stance and threw a punch calmly. He actually chose to fight with him head-on!

Bang!