𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟶𝟸𝟷: 𝙳𝚘 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚍?

With Kai's command, Song Yuan behind him immediately clapped his hands to instruct the subordinates to inform the hunting ground.

The crowd revealed excited expressions.

It was rumored that the Crown Prince had spent a lot of effort over the years to take care of the hunting ground painstakingly. The types and levels of the fiends in the hunting ground could definitely not be compared to an ordinary hunting ground.

If they were lucky, they could make a vow with a rare fiend!

Krystal's hands were placed on top of her stomach, looking extremely elegant. However, her eyes were already sparkling with unconcealable emotions. She did not expect the Crown Prince to do so much for her.

He actually prepared such a big present for her on his birthday. Even though she had not gone in to take a look, she knew that the Crown Prince prioritized the hunting ground; the fiends inside would definitely not disappoint people.

Though the Kim family had their own hunting ground, they did not produce any good fiends, and she did not like any of them. It would undoubtedy be perfect if she could make a vow with a strong fiend as she was originally very talented.

Kai leaned in and laughed.

"Krystal, it's all up to you to snatch that top prize." Krystal nodded shyly.

"I know your kind intentions, Brother Kai. I'll do my best!" Kai laughed out loud. He liked Krystal's intelligence; she knew what to say and do at the right times.

An idea flashed across Krystal's mind upon seeing him in a good mood. Afterward, she reduced the smile on her face and revealed an upset expression. She whispered,

"It's a pity Sister could not come." Kai's expression turned stiff and slightly cold.

The surrounding crowd naturally heard her words and immediately turned around to look.

How interesting! The sister that Jennie brought up was none other than the Big Missy of the Kim family- Jennie Kim.

Everyone knew about her marriage agreement with the Crown Prince, but since she was born an invalid, the Crown Prince did not even care about her. The Crown Prince had not invited her to his
birthday parties for quite a few years already. If Krystal did not bring her up, who would still remember that person? Rong Jin said coldly.

"She's naturally stupid. Her presence will only ruin everyone's mood." Krystal then seemed to realize that she had said something inappropriate and
hurriedly apologized like she was in a difficult position.

"Brother Kai, don't get mad. I just remembered that Sister has nothing to do at home usually. Thus,
thought it would be a good thing for her to come out and play..." Nothing to do? What could a
good-for-nothing possibly do?

The crowd secretly exchanged looks with mocking expressions.

The Crown Prince was also very unlucky.

There were so many girls from distinguished
families, but he unluckily picked an invalid as his fiance. How embarrassing!

"I'm thinking too much. Brother Kai and Sister's engagement is coming soon. Sister is very busy and has no time to care about this..." Krystal's voice became softer and softer and was filled with grievances and sourness, while her head gradually hung lower.

"I'm the one that doesn't have the right to say all of this. " Kai sneered in his heart. When Song Yuan came back previously, he had already explained that day's incident to him in detail. Chu Liuyue still dared to hallucinate about their engagement.