𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽: 𝚂𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

When Yan Ge heard the quoted price, he wasn't too surprised, but he still looked at Jennie with shock and uncertainty as he held the piece of paper with trembling hands.

"This... Big Kim Missy are you really going to sell this?" Jennie nodded.

"I believe Second Master Yan should know that you aren't at a disadvantage at all with this price, right?"

Yan Ge laughed bitterly. Of course, he knew that he was not at a loss if he used 300,000 taels to exchange for this piece of paper. He would even profit quite a fair bit. However, the important thing was that this item was risky.

"Big Kim Missy, this.. you've really given me hot potato." This was because this piece of Paper was actually a title deed! Besides, it was not an ordinary title deed. It was the title deed for a hunting ground outside the Imperial City.

The so-called hunting ground was actually a
place specifically used to train fiends.

In Mainland Xuan Wu, fiends were split into
nine different levels-where level one was the
weakest, and level nine the strongest.

Fiends had unreasonable personalities. They demanded freedom and would not be ordered around by people. However, once it made a vow with a human, they would be very loyal and become the human's capable assistant.

Normally, a person could only establish a bond with one fiend. However, if the fiend died, humans could continue searching for other fiends to make another vow with.

A higher level fiend was much stronger and could help humans even more. It was Precisely because of this that the cultivators in Mainland Xuan Wu were all vying for fiends, especially ones that were
of higher level. However, how could fiends be so easily found?

An average cultivator could usually only venture into dangerous territories on their own, risking their lives to find fiends.

However, it was different for families with authority. Since they usually chose to build their own hunting grounds.

All they had to do was find a suitable place and gather a few fiends, which would save a lot of trouble for them. They could then allow their clans' disciples to choose any fiend they liked. They could even convert it into a training ground to strengthen the younger cultivators' capabilities.

They would be more than happy to make this one move with multiple benefits. Although this sounded simple, it actually required a lot of effort and wealth to build a hunting ground.

It was also because of this that only families
with superior wealth could afford it, other
than the royal family.

Even the Kim family only had one hunting ground.

Recently, the Kim family was gradually losing their power; it seemed like it would be hard for them to keep the hunting ground.

Among the fiends there, the one with the highest cultivation was Jin Wanghu-a level five fiend. He was a fiend the Chu family's master-Chu Zhong-had raised 20 years ago.

However, the hunting ground title deed that
Jennie produced was not the Kim family's, but her own...

The only reason why an invalid like her, who had been bullied multiple times, could have such a thing was because of her marriage agreement with the Crown Prince-Kai Kim.

When she was first born, JaeHee was still the most outstanding talent from that Kim family's generation, and he faintly had the power to take over the Kim family. In addition to his fortitude and loyalty, he was well-loved by the Emperor, so once she was born, the Emperor immediately set up a marriage agreement between her and the Crown Prince.

The Marriage Of An Esteemed Supreme Healer ; A Noble Rulerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें