𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟶𝟶𝟼 : 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

"Why are you here?" Jennie relaxed, and
her tone became much friendlier. Even though this white lion looked extremely ferocious, she could feel that it was very close to her; it had even reduced the domineering fiend aura around it.

The white lion got up and jumped down from
its bed, silently coming to Jennie's side. Its body was very big and bulky. In front of it, the originally thin Jennie Kim looked even more petite, as if it could easily swallow her whole in one bite.

Even the entire room seemed much narrower.

Leo's icy-blue eyes blinked, and it lowered its large head, swaying by Jennie's hand.

Jennie was slightly taken aback and could
not figure out what it wanted.

As she did not budge, Jennie inched closer toward her and raised its head to look at her with its eyes wide open.

Jennie's eyes twitched. Is it asking for a Pat?

She tentatively stuck out her hand and placed
it on the lion's head to caress it gently.

The unbelievably soft fur was great to touch;
one could tell that it had lived a great life since it had such valuable fur.

Leo then closed its eyes in satisfaction and stretched its body. It wagged its tail and groaned in pleasure.

Gu...

Jennie was speechless. is it not intending to move away?

"Hey, shouldn't you return to your master?
Why are you sticking to me?"

However, Leo did not mind her at all; its closed eyes did not move as if it really fell asleep.

Jennie was caught between laughter and tears.

Although she did not know the white lion's intentions, the sky was already very dark, and if she insisted on it going back, it might cause some commotion.

By then, things would be even more problematic.

After thinking for a while, Jennie decided not to be conflicted about this anymore. She patted its head gently and climbed up the bed to rest on her own.

When she touched the blanket, she noticed that it was warm.

A thought flashed across her mind. Did this fellow come here to warm the bed for me? The next moment, she could not help but laugh. I'm thinking too much!

"If you really must stay here, promise me that you won't let anyone else find out."

Jennie opened its eyes and wagged its tail happily.

Jennie lay on the bed and went through her to-do list for the next day before she slowly drifted off to sleep.

When she gradually fell into a deep sleep, the
white lion-which seemed to have fallen asleep
much earlier-slowly opened its eyes and looked
at Jennie.

Nobody new what she dreamt of, but her eyebrows on her small face were tightly knitted; her forehead broke out into numerous droplets of cold sweat, and her lips were pale.

A silver light glowed from Leo's body and seeped into Jennie's body slowly and silently.

In her sleep, Jennie just felt that her body was immersed in a pool of warm water, and it was very relaxing and comfortable. Then, she slowly relaxed her eyebrows and slept peacefully.

When Jennie was sleeping peacefully, there was someone who could not fall asleep at all-Krystal.

"Say it! What exactly is going on?"