𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟶𝟸𝟺: 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚖

Ming Cui Palace...

All the distinguished people from the Imperial City were gathered at this place where the lights shone brightly and elegantly. This was the Crown Prince- Kai's birthday party.

Kai was the Emperor's eldest son andnwas made Crown Prince when he was born. He was well-loved by the Emperor. With the addition of his outstanding talent and extraordinary capabilities, the Emperor favored him even more over the years.

Many people would then naturally lick the boots of someone with such high status.

Power and status would naturally come their way if they got into the Crown Prince's good books.

The crowd entered gradually, making thebpalace increasingly lively.

The crowd was not as restricted yet since the
Emperor, Empress, and the Crown Prince had yet to arrive. In between the chuckles, there was a seemingly odd atmosphere. Quite a few people kept looking at the entrance as if they were waiting for someone to arrive.

"Hey, did you hear? The Crown Prince was humiliated today."

"What? When did this happen? Why don't I know about it?"

"Brother Yan, you still don't know about this?

"It has been spreading like wildfire. Today the Crown Prince said that he wanted to go to the hunting ground..."

Everyone started chiming in with excited and nosy expressions. They were clearly talking about the incident.

It was impossible to stop the news from spreading as Kai had indeed invited quite a number of people with extraordinary statuses.

One spread to two, two to three, and in no
time, everyone knew about it.

"Isn't that person from the Kim family an invalid? Why does she have so much guts to sell the hunting ground? Everyone knows that the Crown Prince loves that hunting ground andbhas spent a lot of effort on it. How dare she just sell it?"

"Hah, what does an invalid know? She most likely wanted to attract the Crown Prince's attention."

"Haha! That's too stupid. If she took the initiative to return the title deed to the Crown Prince, perhaps he would pity her. But now, she has really offended the Crown Prince thoroughly."

"The Crown Prince has long given up on this marriage agreement. There will definitely be a good show to watch today."

Just when the crowd was talking about this
excitedly., the notification command rang outside the palace.

"Kim family's First Elder-Kim HyunBin-is here!"

The palace instantly quietened down, and everyone looked over.

They saw a line of people walking in The first person was Kim family's First Elder-Kim HyunBin.

Behind him was Kim Yan, Lu Yao, and Krystal.

Krystal was wearing a long snow-whitebdress with flower embroidery. Her dress made her originally pretty face even more attractive. Her looks could be considered one of the top few in the entire Imperial City. In addition to her outstanding
talent, she was also known as 'lmperial City's Most Beautiful Girl.'

Her presence immediately made the crowd's eyes light up. However, nobody dared to look charmed by her looks. After all, this was some one the Crown Prince had set his eyes on. Who would dare to fight with the Crown Prince?

The crowd looked behind them and saw a handsome yet familiar face.

"Kim JaeHee is here?"