𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟶𝟷𝟶: 𝙻𝚎𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎

Jennie turned back and lazily raised her
eyebrows.

"Third Sister, I've just punished a person that committed insubordination. Why are you so angry? Could it be that in your eyes, your elder sister can't even be compared to a slave?"

You should have considered whose slave he was! Krystal was furious.

If it weren't for the rather large group of people
watching them, she would definitely not be able to contain her anger, and would directly go up and confront Jennie.

She took a deep breath and forced a smile.

"Sister, your status is definitely more precious
than theirs, but as the saying goes, "look at the owner before you hit the dog" Sister, you clearly knew that Liansheng is my servant. Why must you treat him in this way? That one cut of yours directly destroyed his cultivating career."

It looked like she really wanted to stand up for her people.

The crowd could not help but compare both people in their hearts as they watched the commotion.

Krystal was extremely talented, but she did not put up an act and was gentle and mature. She was clearly angry and frustrated beyond words at this point. 0ne could tell that she cared very much about her servants.

This point alone made people admire her.

On the other hand, Jennie was very arrogant as an invalid. She was just like a maniac!

Jennie suddenly realized something. "Oh...right. I actually forgot that he's your servant.

Krystal was furious to the point she almost spat out blood. Jennie was clearly acting in front of her. If she did not stand up for Chu Liansheng today, everyone would know that Krystal was trampled all over by an invalid when word got out.

What kind of reputation would she be left with?

"Since Sister remembered it, then no matter
what, may I ask..."

Before Krystal could finish her sentence,
Chu Liuyue interrupted her.

"In other words, you were the one who asked him to come and wreak havoc at my place?"
Krystal was suddenly stumped.

"You commanded Chu Liansheng to bring people to capture me and snatch my herbs away, right?"

"W-why... would I..?" Krystal subconsciously denied it.

However, Jennie refused to believe her.

"Without your instructions, why would Chu Liansheng dare to do that?"

Her one sentence made Krystal speechless.

The entire area fell into a deep silence as everyone watched the good show.

Chu Liansheng was very smart. He knew that if he let Jennie continue, it would not be good for them at all, so he hurriedly yelled,

"Third Missy. it's all my fault! Big Missy is a distinguished person; I shouldn't have offended her. If Big Missy insists on telling Master or the Crown
Prince, I'll bear all the consequences on my own."
Krystal's face contorted.

Jennie was using her marriage agreement with the Crown Prince to pressure her.

What exactly happened? Jennie long knew that she wasn't good enough for the Crown Prince, so she was too ashamed to bring the marriage agreement up. Why would she...?