𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟶𝟸𝟽: 𝙰 𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗

Everyone's jaw dropped.

What did she say?

She really dared to fight that Golden Python?

She's not being bold; she must be crazy!

Even a stage-three martial artist could not subdue a third-grade Golden Python on their own, much less her. She must be courting her own death.

"Jen- Jen!" JaeHee was also taken aback, and
he tugged at Jennie's sleeve.

"This Golden Python is fierce and much more
powerful than any ordinary third-grade
fiend. You..." Jennie merely looked at him and smiled.

"Father, don't worry." Miraculously, these words soothed JaeHee's troubled and worried heart. It was as if she had a magical power within her.

Subconsciously, it made people believe in her. if she said not to worry, then all would be fine.

JaeHee moved his lips. He had already guessed that her Yuan meridian was fully repaired, and she had most likely started cultivating. However, how could she be a match for a third-grade fiend within such a short period of time?

After repeatedly struggling with himself, JaeHee finally swallowed his words and nodded gravely.

"I believe in you." This warmed Jennie's heart. This feeling of being trusted unconditionally was most reassuring.

Karina naturally wouldn't let go of this opportunity. She immediately declared,

"You agreed on your own accord. I have nothing to
do with this, regardless of the outcome." Jennie mocked Karina in her heart. Non ordinary person can display such shameless behavior in public.

Emperor Minho hesitated as he exchanged a look with his empress.

The Empress nodded her head and whispered,

"Your Majesty, this concerns the royal family after all. Wouldn't it be enough to teach her a lesson in person and have her protected?" Emperor Minho was deeply impressed, so he
specially sent a few guards to rescue Jennie immediately if something did gone wrong.

Nevertheless, the crowd wasn't as optimistic.

They all thought Jennie was courting death.

Karina smiled proudly as she turned to reclaim her seat. However, Jennie stopped her.

"Fourth Princess, please wait." Karina turned back impatiently.

"What else?"

"The Fourth Princess has given me such a great gift. I am deeply touched, so l have also prepared a gift in return for your kindness. It will be sent to you later. Please kindly accept it." Karina sneered contemptuously.

"You're only a.. Fine. Just deliver it later." A
loser who has been disregarded by her waning aristocratic family. What good can she do? It's ridiculous!

She walked over to Kai and winked complacently.

The corners of Kai's lips curled ever so slightly. He gave her an affirmative look and quickly restrained himself.

In the center of the palace, there was only Jennie and the Golden Python that was trapped in the huge black cage.

Jennie slowly walked toward the Golden Python until she was in front of it.

A woman and a beast faced off.

"Audaciously Fool." Krystal was relieved by
what she saw..