The Upcoming Events

You have just walked out of your college after finishing your last day and  completing your courses.

Your strolling down the street full of joy. Your taking in your surroundings. You decide to take a different route and turn down an alley. You've been walking for a while so now its around 5pm. You have finally come to the conclusion that your lost but your not really bothered because your mind is still racing from all the thoughts off where you can go now that you've finished college.

Your walking down a road full of clubs. Many people were inside and music was filling the streets.

Your humming along to the songs when you hear a screech. You spin around and see a car coming your way. Before having the chance to move it hits you causing you to go flying and hitting your head on the pavement. Your vision is blurred so you couldn't see the nuumber plate as the car drove off.

You felt the back of your head and look towards your hand. Your hand flooded with a bright right liquid making your heart race. You were in too much pain to move so you just shuffle back slightly and lean against a wall feeling really lightheaded. No one was around. Not one soul.

It felt like you were sat there for ages until you hear a group of men walk out of a club down the road. You try to shout but your so weak that you only manage to let out a whisper.

You take a long blink before looking at the group again. You notice them beginning to split up. Your vision is blurred but you see a figure walking in your direction. You notice them begin to run.

"hey are you okay whats happened?" you hear a faint voice shout. This was it. You could feel your life slipping out your hands as a puddle of blood forms near your back and staining the wall behind you. You felt two hands slowly lay you on your back and then you feel something behind your head pushing on the wound. You gasp in pain.

"can you hear me?" you hear the faint voice say again.

You whisper very weakly "only a little"
The man sighs in relief. "thank god you can speak. Can you tell me your name?

You whisper. "I-it's Y/N"
"Y/N? that's a lovely name. Im Oscar"

Y/N lets out a small weak smile. "I've called an ambulance just stay with me please. Just keep your eyes open" He says worried.

You slowly open your eyes. Oscar meets your eyes. He was a handsome young man with a beautiful smile. "That's it." he says. "how long have you been here in this state?"

You shrug and cough slightly. "what happened do you remember?" Oscar says whilst applying more pressure on the back of your head.

The only words you could get out were "Hit and run.."
Oscar nods and moves some of your hair out of your face. "we'll find out who did this, i promise"

You close your eyes getting weaker. 

"hey no Y/N stay with me c'mon" He hears the ambulance sirens. "do you hear that Y/N.. That's the ambulance your going to be in safe hands just open your eyes again."

Y/N leans into him her body going weaker and limp. The paramedics rush over and ask "What has happened sir"
Oscar quickly explained as the paramedics carry you on a stretcher to the ambulance.

"Can i come with her?" he asks determined not to let her go. The paramedics nod and shut the doors. They then race to the hospital. The paramedic in the back is laying you on your side and assesing the injury at the back of your head. Oscar keeps a firm grip on your hand.

He whispers" your going to be okay Y/N i promise."

10 minutes later you arrive at the hospital.