Morning of Free Practice

It's friday which means it fp1 and fp2. Oscar wakes up to see your still asleep. He stays watching you for a while taking in your peaceful nature and your natural beauty. He checks the time. He notices there isn't much time until he has to leave for free practice so he walks into the bathroom and changes. He walks back into the room gently placing his phone down and sitting on the bed beside you. He caresses your head and moves some hair out of your face. He rubs his thumb in circles along your cheeks.
You begin to stir in the bed and roll onto your back rubbing your eyes and yawning. Oscar whispers "Y/n darling we have to leave soon."
You rub your eyes again and squint at him allowing your eyes to adjust to the bright light. Oscar sighs. He whispers again "Me and Lando will be waiting for you in the lobby downstairs sweetheart." You just nod and roll over placing your head burrowed into the pillow. Oscar kisses your cheek and grabs his phone and backpack. He leaves and meets with Lando downstairs in the lobby.

Back to you:
You finally open your eyes around 5 minutes later and notice that Oscar was no where to be seen. You notice the hotel room keycard on the bedside table which leads you to think that he's obviously left it for you. You get up and change into a cute summer dress. You sit at the mirror and put your hair up into a cute ponytail and curl the ends. You put your shoes on and grab your phone and purse. You grab the keycard and the paddock pass and make your way towards the lobby.
Once you arrive you see Lando and Oscar walk over to you. Lando smirks and says "ahh there she is miss lazy." You roll your eyes as a little giggle escapes your mouth. Oscar looks at you and whispers "so we finally ready to head off then?"  You nod and walks towards Lando's car ahead of Lando and Oscar. Lando whispers something to Oscar. You turn your head but all you see is Oscar nudging Lando playfully. You hadn't heard what he said. You wait at the car for them to arrive. Lando unlocks the car and you get into the back. You fasten your seatbelt and watch them get in. They start the car and turn on the radio. You smile and say "turn it up I love this song." You begin singing along to the song as the boys laugh. You shout over the loud music "don't be boring come sing along." The boys laugh and begin to sing along. You drive towards the circuit.