Airport

You wake up 15 minutes after you arrive at the airport. Oscar and Lando begin to take the cases out of the car giving you time to wake up fully. Oscar opens up your door.
"you ready to go now?" He asks with a polite smile whilst offering a hand to you. You put your jacket on and then take his hand stepping out the car. You exchange a small smile whilst Oscar shuts the door and Lando locks the car. You take your suitcase from the side of the car and place your backpack on the top.
You all begin to walk inside the airport towards the baggage area. Oscar- being the gentleman he is- takes your case off you and places it onto the weighing scale so that it can be weighed and transferred to the plane. You watch Oscar with a smile on your face: no one had ever been that helpful, they would often leave you to do it alone. Lando sees you smiling and whispers to you. "what's got you so happy?" 
You look at him as your smile increases awhilst shaking your head jokingly. Once all the cases has been weighed Oscar walks beside you to the boarding gates. Oscar notices Lando walking ahead so he takes this opportunity and slowly slips his hand into yours. This shocks you making you gasp quietly but you didn't mind. He interlocks his fingers with yours and gently caresses your hand with his thumb.

Oscar and you release hands when Lando turns around. "hurry up you two we need to get there"
You giggle and speed up which Oscar also does. After 3 minutes of walking you finally reach the boarding gate. You take your boarding pass out of your carry-on and take a seat. 
"What time do we board?" you ask politely looking in the direction of the boys. Oscar checks his phone. "in around 10 minutes." You smile "okay." You take a tube of pringles out of your bag and open them. Whilst munching on the pringles you glance at Oscar and Lando. "do you guys want one?" You ask them whilst moving the can closer. They both take some pringles and say "thank you." You put the pringles in your bag just in time as the boarding announcement is made: "flight to Miami boarding now. First class please make your way towards the gate."

Oscar and Lando grab their bags and walk to the gate. You stand up and follow them. After arriving at the gate you all show your passes and begin walking down the hallway to the plane. Oscar continuously glances at you, it was impossible for him to keep his eyes off you.Oscar had made sure that you sat next to him so when you get to your seats he lets you have the window seat. You smile at him whilst taking a seat. A member of the cabin crew places your bags in the upper storage then hands you all a menu showing the meal and snacks you will recieve. Whilst the economy class is boarding,
 Lando makes conversation and you all begin to talk. Oscar talks about the structure of the weekend and how it will run. You look to Lando. "do you have a special livery or is it the same?" Lando smiles cheekily. "i guess you'll have to wait and see" Oscar chuckles knowing you dont like to wait. "i'm glad you decided to come along Y/N. I can't wait to get to know you better." 
This causes a faint blush to spread across your cheeks. Lando notices and chuckles whilst glancing at Oscar to see if he has noticed. 

An announcement is made:" attention all passengers. Everyone has boarded and we are now preparing for take off. Please buckle your seatbelts and pay attention the safety demonstration."

You all buckle your seatbelts and prepare for take off.