Awakening

3 hours later Oscar is still holding your hand and kissing it from time to time.
You begin to awaken. Oscar notices this because you squeeze his hand.
Oscar's head shoots up "Y/N your awake. Thank god your awake"

You whisper "oscar is that you?...."
Oscar nods. " how do you feel?"

You chuckle and try to lighten the mood. "Awful"
"How long was i out?" You rub your eyes.
Oscar sighs" 2 days"

Y/N sits up " 2 days? That's so long"
You look to the corner of the room.
"Whose that?"
Oscar smiles. "That's my friend Lando"

Lando says jokingly "I'm offended you don't know who i am. I'm the best F1 driver there is"

Y/N smiles. " sorry i don't watch F1"
You look down at Oscars hand holding yours and you blush slightly.
I wipe a bit of sweat off Oscars forehead .

"Have you been here the entire time?" You look at him concerned.
Oscar nods. "I didn't want to leave you"

Y/N smiles " that's really sweet of you Oscar but please tell me you have been looking after yourself."

Lando chimes in " don't worry i made sure he ate and drank"
You smile. "Thank you Lando"

A nurse walks in and smiles. " hello Y/N how are we feeling?"

You smile " tired and ready to get out of here" You chuckle.

The nurse smiles "your doing well at the minute so hopefully we can let you can in around a week"

You just nod. You lay your head back and whisper " I'm going to get a bit more sleep." You lay onto your side but you don't let go of Oscars hand. You feel Oscar caress your hand gently. You let out a small smile before closing your eyes.

About 5 minutes later you had fallen asleep. Oscar is staring at you completely adoring your beauty.

Lando chuckles "your in love Oscar."
Oscar shakes his head "no I'm not"

"You are. Look at the way your caressing her hand. And don't think i haven't seen you kiss her head every so often. She's got you completely love stuck Oscar and you can't even deny it" Lando teases.

Oscar rolls his eyes. "Whatever you say" Oscar knew Lando was right but he didn't want to give Lando the satisfaction of thinking he was right.

Lando and Oscar make small conversations about today's race and the race which is upcoming next weekend.

"Why don't you ask Y/N if she wants to come to the next race?"Lando smiles. " because i can tell you don't want to leave her side"

Oscar looks at you then at Lando. "Your right i don't want to leave her but she might not even be able to travel. I will have to ask the doctors if she can be dismissed earlier because we have to leave for Miami on wednesday"

Lando chuckles" you better get it sorted then"
"But what if she doesn't want to come"  Oscar strokes your hair.

"Oscar she will be mad not to come to watch your race so go speak to a doctor about letting her be dismissed early."

Oscar nods and kisses your hand before exiting to speak to a doctor.
You begin to wake up again but this time you don't feel Oscars warm hand on yours.

You sit up and rub your eyes.
You look around "where's Oscar?"you whisper tiredly to Lando.
Lando smiles. " he's just gone to speak to the doctor he will be back soon. Hey can i ask you a question?"

You nod and prop yourself up with some pillows.

" how would you like to come watch Oscar at his next race in Miami on the weekend?" Lando smiles moving his chair closer.

"I'd love to see Oscar do what he enjoys. Is that why he's gone to talk to the doctor?" You say smiling.

Lando nods. Just then Oscar walks in to see you smiling brightly.

Oscar chuckles and sits next to you. "I'm guessing Lando told you about our little plan?"
You nod. "What did the doctors say about me leaving early?"

Oscar smiles "they said it's okay as long as you take it easy."
Y/N smiles brightly."you better take care of me then"