Hospital

The paramedics rush you out of the ambulance and through the hospital towards the operating room. Oscar is following close behind.

"Will she be okay?" he constantly repeats but gets no answer.
The nurse stops him as they near the operation doors. "sir im going to have to ask you to wait in the waiting room"
Oscar nods and takes a seat.

Your in the operating theatre

The surgeons are taking a look at the nasty gash on the back of your head. They begin to clean it and stitch it up. The surgeons attach a blood drip to you as you had lost a large amount of blood.

After about 30 minutes the surgeons have fully checked you out. They transfer you to a private room and attatch you to many machines. One being to help you breathe. Your laying unconscious.

Back to Oscar

Oscar is sat in the waiting room nervously every so often when he hears a nurse's voice his head shoots up. It had been 15 minutes since he had heard anything so he walks up to the receptionist.

"Hello ma'am do you have any news on Y/N?" he asks his voice rigid. The nurse glances at the screen whilst typing. She shakes her head "i'm afraid not sir"
Oscar lets out a deep sigh and takes a seat. Around 20 minutes later a nurse walks over to Oscar and sits next to him. "are you Oscar Piastri?" the nurse asks.

Oscar's head shoots up. "yes that's me. Is Y/N okay? Please tell me she's okay" His voice is panicked.

The nurse smiles. " Follow me sir" She leads Oscar towards a room. She opens the door.

Oscar peeks inside and sees Y/N hooked up to many machines. His heart shatters. "oh Y/N" he whispers. He smiles at the nurse " thank you". The nurse nods and closes the door behind her as she leaves. Oscar walks over to Y/N and sits on a chair beside her. He takes her hand in his and looks at her. She is physically weak and anyone could see that. He strokes her hand gently whilst whispering. " I promise i will find out who did this too you. You don't deserve this. None of it"

His voice is trembling as he fights back tears. It hurts him to see such a beautiful innocent girl in such a state as bad as this. The only worry he had right now was that you were okay. He didn't care about his race tomorrow. He didn't care about any of it. Oscar only cared about you.

He stays by your side the entire time. It was 9pm when a nurse enters the room. "sir i'm afraid im going to have to ask you to leave. Visiting hours are over"

Oscar looked at her. It felt as though his heart was being torn apart. His eyes glossed in tears that he hadn't let escape. "no i can't leave her"

The nurse rests a hand on his shoulder. "she's in good hands i promise you can come back first thing tomorrow." Oscar knew there was no winning this. He knew he had to leeave but he wouldn't forgive himself if something happened. Even though he didn't know you, he knew you didn't deserve this. Oscar begins to make his way to the front of the hospital. He sits on a bench outside and calls his teammate.

"Lando" he says shallowly into the phone.
Lando says in a worried tone. "Oscar is everything okay why are you calling?"
Oscar sighs "could you please come pick me up from the hospital?"
Lando's tone goes from worried to shocked. "Oscar what's happened are you okay? Have you been hurt? Stay right there, i'll be there soon"
Oscar ends the call and just leans back fighting back tears. "please be okay Y/N" he whispers to himself.

After 10 minutes of fighting tears, he hears a car pull up and then someone shout his name. He opens his eyes and walks towards the car. He gets in but doesn't say anything other than. "i'm fine"
Lando looks worried. "Oscar...."
"I said i'm fine" Oscar mutters. Lando then begins to drive Oscar to his flat. On the drive home Oscar gets a call from the hospital. "hello this is oscar"
The nurse on the other end sighs "hello oscar its nurse jones are you somewhere safe where you can talk."
Oscar's heart dropped to a pit in his stomach. "yes" he said his voice shaking.

"we have news about Y/N. She sustained a very bad fall. We just wanted to call to let you know that she has had some trouble but she is now stable again."

Oscar finally lets a tear fall "okay thanks." He ends the call and stares at his hand. A shallow whisper escapes his chapped lips. "Please stay Y/N"

Lando and Oscar arrive at the block of flats