Road Trip

You, Lando and Oscar are all sat in the car smiling and laughing.  One of your songs comes  on the radio and you smile to yourself. As Lando and Oscar are listening to it they frown.

Oscar asks.
"Y/N this sounds so much like you" You just chuckle to yourself. 
Lando listens to it more and says almost screaming. "oh my god it is you. Why didn't you tell us your a singer?"

You shrug. "I didn't think it was such a big deal"
Lando shakes his head and says "not a big deal? Its a huge deal." He goes back to vibing to the song whereas Oscar looks back at you and smiles. 
"i think you have a beautiful voice Y/N. It's so angelic." He says as he turns up the radio.

You blush. "T-thanks Oscar" You stutter. 

Once your song had finished you all go back to singing and talking. You have been driving for 2 hours and you all begin to get hungry. Lando pulls into a service station and goes through the McDonalds drive-thru. 
He turns around to look at you.
"what do you want?"

You smile and tell him your order. Lando drives through to the next window and pays for the  food  whilst you and Oscar are talking. 
You smile to yourself before saying.
"thanks for bringing me and for not leaving my side at the hospital. I honestly didn't think you would stay because everyone i've known has left me. But honestly thank you Oscar it means so much." You smile brightly whilst looking at him.

Oscar's eyes light up as a smile fills his face. "it's my pleasure Y/N. I couldn't leave such an innocent,beautiful girl alone. I did try to get a hold of your mother but when i told her she said...um... she said she didn't care. Has your family always been like that?"

You take a deep breathe. "yeah they have never really been there. When i first started singing they were very supportive but as my popularity grew they sort of distanced themselves. I always had a thought that it could be because they were jealous but honestly i just think they've always felt that way. Now that i look back to my childhood i was always the last one to be treated." You look out the window.

Oscar and Lando's faces fill with concern and sadness as they see you look away. It's clear that it hurts you. Lando speaks up whilst parking into a space. "no one deserves to be treated like that Y/N. Especially not a kind woman like yourself"
Oscar agrees with Lando. You just shrug.

Lando hands your Mcdonalds to you and you thank him. Oscar and Lando look at each other concerned for you but they try not to bring it up as they don't want to hurt you more than you already are. You silently eat your chips and your burger. 

Once everyone had finished eating, Lando exits back onto the highway and turns the radio down. You lay your legs across all the back seats and place your jacket over you. You close your eyes physically and mentally exhausted from the hospital stay. 

Oscar whispers. "you okay Y/N? Do you need anything?"
You just shake your head in response whilst whispering "just tired." 
Eventually you fall asleep. Lando drives for the remaining 2 hours until they reach the airport. He parks the car in the spot he has rented out. 
"we can stay here for a bit, the private jet doesn't arrive for another-" He checks the time "-1 hour 30" Oscar nods and looks back at you. When he sees your still sleeping he goes on his phone whilst occasionally making conversation with Lando.