The Release

It is now Tuesday and your finally allowed to leave the hospital after spending 3 days hooked up to many machines. You were glad that you could leave as the constant sound of beeping machines. 

Your changing out of your hospital pj's and into something more comfortable. Once you had changed into your clothes, Oscar walked in smiling. 

"your eager to get out of here" He chuckles as he sees your things packed in your bag ready to go.
You smile "well i'm getting sick of being sat bored." Oscar lets out a small laugh as he takes your bag of the bed. Your tying your trainers and smile at him. You stand up and begin following Oscar to the receptionists desk. The receptionist makes you sign a few forms and once you had filled them all in she dismisses you.

Oscar opens the car door for you. "my lady" You blush and take a seat. "thank you Oscar"

Oscar takes a seat beside you. "so i was thinking since we are leaving for Miami tomorrow i'll drop you off at your place so that you can pack your bags and me and Lando will come collect you tomorrow. Does that sound okay?" He looks at you waiting for an answer.

You nod. "that sounds great just message me tomorrow when you are outside mine."
Oscar nods and makes small conversations with you until the taxi parks up outside your house. Without hesitating Oscar opens the door for you and walks you to your door. You unlock your door and then turn to him smiling.
"Thank you for staying by my side Oscar. It means so much to know i have someone who is worried about me and actually cares for me." 
You give him a hug and then walk into your house shutting the dorr behind you. You smile to yourself as you take in the smell of your home. You take a snack from the kitchen and make your way upstairs towards your room.

You throw your bag in the corner and just lat on your bed. "thank god im back home" You whisper to yourself. You stay like this for about 15 minutes until it hits you.
"Oscar Piastri invited me to go watch him race. Oh my god."
You frantically rush around and unzip your suitcase. You begin carefully choicing outfits for each specific day. You then pack your essentials and a spare pair of shoes. You sit on your bed trying to think of what your missing. In your head you go through things but you can't remember. You grab your phone and set it for 6:30am. You close your suitcase and lay in bed covering yourself with your duvet. You close your eyes and sloewy drift off into a peaceful sleep.

You wake up to your alarm ringing down your ear. You sit up and rub your eyes yawning. You check your phone to see a message from Oscar.
Oscar:
(read)We are on our way to yours. Be there in about
20 minutes.                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                               Sounds good see you soon(read)

You grab your clothes and begin to change into them. You then slip your trainers on whilst brushing your teeth. You tie your hair into a quick messy bun. Whilst making your way downstairs, you put your headphones around your neck and put your phone and purse in the pocket of your hoodie. You rush around your house grabbing a few more things when you hear a knock on your door. Opening the door, you are greeted by Oscar wo is smiling brightly.

"ready to go?" He asks. You nod and walk out the door oulling your suitcase. You lock your front door and begin following Oscar to the car. 
Lando smiles at you
"hello Y/N"You smile and say "hi" whilst put your suitcase in the boot before taking a seat in the back of Lando's car.

"Let's get this journey started" Lando" shouts a little loudly. You chuckle and could tell he was excited for the journey ahead.