Landing

You slowly wake up rubbing your eyes. You yawn and sit up. You whisper. "How long was i asleep?"
Lando chuckles. "About 2 hours"

Y/n looks shocked. "2 hours?"
Oscar laughs at your reaction. You just lay your head back. "I hope it wasn't too boring when i was asleep." You tease.

Oscar and Lando look at each other. Lando smirks. "Oh it wasn't trust me"

You all have a laugh and a chat for a few more minutes. Around 30 minutes later multiple cabin crew members walk down the aisles with lunch. They hand you each a tray which consists of a warm roast, a white chocolate chip muffin, and a flavoured water.
You eat whilst occasionally glancing out the window. Your watching Netflix on your iPad when you notice Oscar watching too. You place your food down and adjust the iPad so that he could also see. "If you wanted to watch you should've let me know."
Oscar smiles "i will next time angel"

'Angel'. You repeat in your head. 'Angel'
It send a wave of butterflies through your body. It felt like you were floating on a cloud. Usually you hate pet names. But this one. When Oscar said it,it felt different. You enjoyed it.

Oscar notices you thinking to yourself. "Y/n you okay angel?"
You glance at him. "Hmm–oh yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking"
Oscar nods and returns to eating his food. You look over at Lando and notice he's smiling to himself. You knew he was watching. Lando knew exactly what you were thinking about,even if he didn't tell you he knew. You could tell.
You decide to ignore it and sit back in your seat watching the film on your iPad. You tear pieces off your muffin occasionally taking sips of your drink. The cabin crew come to collect your rubbish.
You hear Lando whisper something to Oscar but you don't listen. Mainly because you hate intruding in people's personal conversations.

The film ends and you close your iPad. Your body stiffened when you felt a cold print on your thigh but when you realised it was Oscar you instantly relax. Oscar brought you calmness. He made you feel safe: like nothing could hurt you.

Your remember the first time you saw Oscar was when you looked half dead bleeding out on the side of the street. The negative voice in your head begins to speak: "such a great first impression. He will never like you get it out of your head. Just accept that you aren't up to his standards."

You were brought out of your thoughts by your name being called. It was Oscar. "Y/n just a heads up we're landing in 5 minutes."
You nod and put your ipad to the side. You slip your feet into your trainers and tie them. You begin to fold up your thin blanket and put it in your bag alongside your ipad, charger and headphones. You then zip it up and sit back in your seat. Whilst you were putting away your things you were paying no attention to Lando and Oscar meaning you didn't hear them talking about how Oscar would express his feelings.

5 minutes later you hear an announcement telling you to "buckle your seatbelts" and then you feel the  plane begin to land. You watch out the window whilst it lands. Your so amazed by this experience. You couldn't be anymore grateful.
The plane halts to a stop and you all begin to stand up. Oscar smiles at you. "Lets go" You Oscar and Lando were the first ones off the plane and you walk together to the baggage pickup.
Occasionally, Oscar brushes his hand against yours but you had to be careful as you didn't know Oscar's true feelings. You collect your cases and walk to the car that is waiting outside. You put your cases in the back then get in the car and drive to the hotel.