Free Practice 2

Oscar did pretty well in fp1 shere he places p5. He was hoping to do better in fp2. You were sat in the garage. Oscar is talking with his strategists whilst you're watching him. Eventually he gets in the car and you watch as he does so. You nod to them both as a sign of good luck. You watch as he drives out. Your eyes stay on the screens as you watch the lap times. You are really intrigued by his performance. Oscar comes in so they can tell him about his performance so far and then he drives back out. So far Oscar was p6. You were watching really nervously biting her nails. You continue watching and glancing at the engineers and the screens. You couldn't really understand the screens and what they meant however you always tried to understand for Oscar's sake. You wait for Oscar to improve.
After the free practice finishes he drives into the garage. He got p2 in the practice and was buzzing. He takes off his helmet to reveal a massive smile on his face. He ruffles his hair and places his helmet down. Oscar scans the garage and sees you and when he does he runs over. He smiles and hugs you tightly "I did it y/n I did it." You smile "you sure did." Oscar finally lets go still having a massive smile on his face. You sigh and nudge him "go do your interviews. Everyone's waiting for you." Oscar nods and walks out of the garage unzipping his race suit. You watch him do the interviews from the motorhome. Lando walks in whilst Oscar is still doing interviews. You smile at Lando "well done today Lando. You did well." Lando smiles "thanks y/n it means a lot." You nod. You're sat scrolling on your phone waiting for Oscar. You feel two hands on your shoulders then a warm voice in your ear. "Hello beautiful." You chuckle and tease him "hey mr P2." Oscar sits next to you. "Hey y/n I was wondering if you wanted to you know chill and watch some movies later." You smiles and nod "I'd like that. See you later. I'm gonna go for a walk before I go back." Oscar nods and watches you leave the motorhome. You walk towards the exit. You're walking down the street on a long walk. You were looking at the scenery as you do. Taking in all the nature and the sounds around you. After about 2 hours you walk back towards the hotel.