Admitting his feelings

The plane begins to drive down the runway and lift off. You had never been on a plane before so the entire time you were heading upwards you would stare out the window.
"You've never been on a plane before have you?"Oscar says sweetly. You just shake your head mesmerized by the view below.
You glance at Oscar. "It's so beautiful up from above"
Oscar nods smiling. Once you were in the air and flying towards Miami, you all unbuckle your belts and you turn in your seat to face Lando and Oscar.
They both smile at you.
Lando lets out a few gentle words. "Are you enjoying your first flight?"

You smile and look around the plane and outside the window before looking back at Lando. "It's the best experience i could ever ask for. Thanks for inviting me guys."

Oscar noticed you had a blanket over your lap so he secretly slips his hand under and takes your hand in his. You smile at Oscar. He then says. "It's our pleasure y/n"

Oscar is caressing your hand when the cabin crew walk down the aisle with a trolley. "Would anyone like a drink or any snacks?" She asks politely.

You smile and sweetly respond. "Could i have a latte please?" The woman nods and hands you a latte. You release your hand from Oscar's and take the latte, thanking the woman.
Oscar and Lando both take a coffee and you all begin to talk about the hotel rooms and who's staying with who. After 10 minutes of discussing, the final decision is that you and Oscar will share a room and Lando will have his own. You didn't mind because even if you didn't want to admit it you knew deep down there was something going on between you and Oscar.
Oscar had finished his coffee and he wasted no time by gently placing his hand on your thigh. Butterflies erupted in your stomach as  he did so. Whilst placing your empty cup down you slowly adjust yourself to get more comfy. You lay your seat back a bit and move the blanket over yourself. Oscar and Lando both noticed you were getting tired so Lando speaks up. "We won't arrive for another 4 hours so you can take a nap if you would like y/n i know these past few days have been mentally exhausting."
You were so tired that you didn't respond with anything other than a nod.

You close your eyes and within minutes you find yourself drifting off to sleep.
Oscar and Lando talk amongst themselves when Lando decides to tease Oscar by bringing up your name. "So Oscar... what's going on between you and y/n?" He raises his eyebrows.
Oscar playfully throws a small pillow at Lando. "Shut up we're just friends"

"Yhhhh sure that's what they all say." He teases.
Oscar rolls his eyes and chuckles.
Lando throws the pillow back at him."I've seen the way you look at her. Your totally in love with her Oscar. Why don't you just tell her?"

Oscar looks over at you. "Maybe i am gaining feelings but i haven't known her very long. She probably doesn't feel the same way"
Lando shakes his head. "Your so delusion Oscar. Of course she likes you-" He gives Oscar a reassuring smile. "-and don't think i haven't seen you holding her hand secretly."

Oscar looks away a blush appearing on his face. "I-i—" Oscar just gives up trying to hide his feelings. "Maybe I'll tell her in Miami after the race. But only if your sure she feels the same way."Oscar is really hoping he doesn't embarrass himself.

Lando shakes his head chuckling. "I'm 100% sure."

You begin to stir in your seat.