Free Practice 1

You arrive at the circuit after a long time of sing alongs. You get out the car and walk towards the entrance. You all scan your paddock passes and walk towards the McLaren motorhome. You chill in the motorhome for about 10 minutes whilst both boys change. You walk with them to the McLaren garage and stand with Oscar as he goes through the strategies of the race with his team principle.
After about 15 minutes it was now time for the first free practice. Oscar was about to put his helmet on but he walks over to you suddenly. You frown a little confused but a smile plastered across your face when he says "make sure you cheer for me yeah. I'll need all of your good luck." You chuckle before saying "I'll make sure I do." Oscar walks back to his car and puts his helmet on. He glances at you giving you a quick wink causing you to blush. You watch as he climbs into the car preparing himself. He drives out the garage onto the track and does some warm up laps. He then starts his proper laps and you are watching him improve his time every lap he completes. You glance at the engineers who are all talking about the ideas and how they could improve.
After an hour the first free practice was finished and Oscar drives back into the pit lane as the mechanics pull the car into the garage. He climbs out of the car with a huge smile on his face. He instantly walks over to you and hugs you tight. He whispers "your good luck charm proved its case." You smile before replying "it sure did. Well done though I'm so proud of you." Oscar smiles and looks into your eyes before whispering once more "thank you Y/n I mean it." Oscar leaves to go to his interviews and you sit in his driver room. You're listening to him on the tv and wait for Oscar to come back. Oscar finally comes back and sits next to you. You both begin talking about the next free practice and you chill for a while. Eventually you both walk to the motorhome where you have lunch and chill. You were talking about all the strategies.
Time flies by and it is now close to the time of the second free practice.