Break in

You had just arrived back at the hotel and are making your way up to the room. You open the door and see Oscar isn't there. You see all the things for my our bag tipped out. You rush in and look around. You stop when you see the bathroom door creaked open. Slowly walking towards making sure you aren't making any noise. A bang is heard from behind you and you spin round almost falling over. To your relief it's only Oscar and Lando. "What happened here?" You say slowly walking towards them whilst avoiding the clutter on the floor. You're now stood in front of them. Oscar and Lando look at each other yet stay silent. You raise your voice slightly. "What happened? Why is everything ok the floor?" They look at you and then Oscar whispers. "Someone broke in. It seems they were after something but we aren't sure what."
Your mind races with thoughts and you instantly run to your bag which is neatly placed on the cabinet. You empty out and search everywhere. You shout. "They took it. My necklace. They took it...." You fall to your knees staring at your hands. Tears build up in your eyes. It's silent. Your mind is no longer racing. You've lost it. The only memory you had of your mum and it's gone. You whisper to yourself. "She trusted me with this and I've lost it." Oscar and Lando kneel beside you and comfort you. You look at the wall. "Are they doing anything about it...?" This was all you could say as you were still in shock. Lando nods. "The security are checking the CCTV for anything suspicious. They won't get away with this y/n I promise." You nod and stand up. "I'm going for a walk." You look around and take a deep breath.