Cafe

Some driving later you finally arrive at the hotel. You look outside and are shocked by what you see. You look to the boys. "Guys this is a very expensive hotel. D-do you always stay in these types of hotels?"
Oscar and Lando laugh at your shocked expression. "Yes we do. Hotels such as this one are often less busy so it's helps us to not be recognised." Lando said as he payed the driver. You cold tell that the boys had experienced this alot because they weren't as shocked as you.

You help take your cases out of the back and begin walking to the receptionists desk.
The receptionist smiles "hello how may i help you today?"
Lando shows the receptionist something on his phone which must have been the booking details because the woman gave Lando 2 keys in return. Lando hands Oscar the key to his room. "lets go take a look at our rooms" Lando says rearing to go.
You chuckle and follow him to the elevator. As your stood in the elevator you see Lando whisper something to Oscar. This increases your suspicions and you frown. You desperately want to know what he whispered but you didn't want to intrude. As the elevator stops, you follow Oscar to the room -which is right next to Lando's. He unlocks the door and you follow him in placing your suitcase by the door. You notice theres only one bed, a double bed.

"i'll sleep on the floor you can have the bed." Oscar puts his things by the window. You smile. "are you sure i don't mind sleeping on the floor" Voices fill your head but one voice stands out-"i wouldn't mind sharing the bed"

You snap out of your thoughts when Oscar mentions your name. "Y/n are you ready to go for some dinner?" You nod and grab your phone ,which you had put on charge, and your card.
You meet up with Lando in the hallwayand begin walking to a mini cafe which had many recommendations. You all take a seat.
"i've never been to Miami before but i must say i'm loving it already. I can't wait to watch you both race." You take a sip of your caramel iced latte. Oscar walks back to the table with 3 cheese and ham toasties. He places them down and takes a seat next to Y/n. "thanks for the toastie." You smile at him. 

Lando tells you all about the structure of the weekend. "Tomorrow we have free practice and qualifying. Then on Saturday we have the sprint shootout and the sprint. Then Sunday is the actual race." You nod along taking in all the information. You were so happy that you had the opportunity to watch this. You had only ever watched a few F1 races before so you had a rough idea of the rules but this was another level. You were actually watching the race in person. You will be experiencing the chaotic atmosphere and you couldn't wait.

You continue eating your toastie whilst making conversations with them. Occasionally you notice Oscar watching you but you decide not to question it and once everyone had finished their food you get ready to leave. You take out your card and go to pay. "Y/n we can't let you do that." Oscar says reaching for your card. You sigh. "guys you've payed for my flight and my stay at least let me pay for dinner." Oscar and Lando both disagree but you continue to ask. In the end, you get your way and pay for the food.

You, Lando and Oscar make your way back to the hotel. It is now 9pm so it is pretty dark. Oscar wanted you to be safe so he walked next to you, very closely.  As you arrive Lando walks in front to his room and Oscar and you walk to your room. "Goodnight Lando." You both say and walk in to your room shutting the door behind you.