Feelings?

Oscar's POV:
I'm sat on the bed in the hotel room worried. Y/n had messaged me earlier saying she may be back later than she said but I didn't think she meant 3 hours. I decide to take my mind off her and take out some folders. I read through some notes for the weekend whilst i wait for her to come back. I must have lost myself in the paperwork because soon enough I had been reading for about 2 and a half hours. I check my phone and it's now 3pm. My eyes shoot to the door as i hear it open. I breathe a sigh of relief a Y/n walks in

(Back to Narrator)

You walk in and instantly lay on the bed beside Oscar. Oscar chuckles at you and says. "You look tired." You nod and stretch. "It's been a long day." Oscar smiles whilst looking over you. "How was your adventure?" You smile and sit up looking towards Oscar. Before you know it you begin to ramble on. "Miami is so beautiful Oscar, i'm so jealous that you guys get to travel here every season. There is so much to do and the food here is so nice. I would live here if i had the chance. I don't think i have ever seen a place like it." You look towards Oscar who is just looking at you laughing. You look down embarrassed. "I rambled on again didn't I?" Oscar nods. "I don't blame you Y/n you're right it's a beautiful place isn't it."

You sigh and lay back on the bed. You were still in your clothes but you didn't care. You watch TV whilst Oscar begins tidying up his folders and blaces them on the bedside table. He then looks at the time on his phone and sees a message from Lando asking if they would like to join him for dinner. Oscar looks over to you. "Lando has invited us to dinner. Would you like to go?" You nod and sit up. You watch as Oscar types back to Lando and stands up. He offers you a hand and helps you up of the bed. You take his hand and stand up smiling. He leads you downstairs towards the restaurant where you both see Lando waiting for you. You all take a seat and order some food. During the dinner you were all chatting and laughing with each other. Oscar has his eyes fixed on you for the majority of the dinner, but you never noticed. Soon enough dinner was over and you all go back to your rooms. You look over at Oscar. "I'm going to go take a shower." Oscar nods and watches you walk into the bathroom.

About an hour later. you walk out of the bathroom in some fresh pyjamas with your hair tied up in a messy bun. Oscar stares at you in awe. When you look at him he quickly looks back down at his phone. You giggle to yourself and sit on the bed next to him with a smile plastered across your face. You lay down really tired and watch some TV for a bit. Before you knew it you had fallen asleep.

Oscar's POV:
I sit thinking about how i could possibly tell Y/n how i feel about her. I look over at her and her back is facing me. I whisper to her. "Y/n i need to tell you something. I can't hide it anymore." When Y/n ignores me i get a little upset and i continue to pester her attempting to get a response back. As i look a little closer i notice that she had fallen asleep so i bring the blanket over her more and give her a gentle kiss on the cheek. I whisper softly. "Goodnight beautiful." and i turn off the tv. I scroll through my phone until 11pm. I place my phone on charge and look over at Y/n who is still sleeping peacefully. I know she's asleep but i still whisper. "I wish i could tell you how i felt Y/n." He then lays down eventually falling asleep.