Breakfast

You wake up forgetting about Oscar until you turn around and come face to face with him. You gasp in shock before calming down and laying on your back for 5 minutes. You begin to remember the events that panned out last night and a small smile spreads across your face,
It's Thursday which means it's media day for the boys. You are getting changed in the bathroom when you hear a knock coming from outside the hotel room. You quickly finish changing and walk to the door unlocking it. Your faced with Lando.
"oh hello Lando can i help you?" You give him a slight smile whilst putting up your hair.
Lando smile back at you. "I was just wondering if Oscar had woken up yet we have to leave in an hour." He tries to look past you. "He's still asleep at the minute but i can wake him up and tell him if you would like?" Lando nods. "just send him over to my room before 10." You nod and Lando leaves entering his room again.

You shut the door and walk over to Oscar, sitting beside him. "Oscar...wake up." You whisper to him. Oscar hums and stretches before rubbing his eyes and looking at you. "what's up?" He says sleepily.
You chuckle. "You need to get ready for media day. Lando said your leaving at 10am." Oscar groans and sits up. He runs his hand through his hair and stands up to change. Whilst Oscar is in the bathroom changing, your putting your trainers on. You shout towards the bathroom. "Lando also said to go to his room when your ready." Oscar shouts back. "Thanks Y/n are you not coming?"
You smile to youself. Oscar wanted you to go. "I was thinking about it but i might just explore Miami today. I should be back here by the time you have finished with the media." Oscar walks out with a smile. "okay have fun and please make sure you stay safe." You nod and grab your jacket, phone and purse. Your about to leave but then Oscar calls you. When you turn around he is stood right in fornt of you. He says subtly. "I mean it Y/n please be careful." He gently kisses your forehead. You blush and look down. "I promise i'll be careful." Oscar smiles and you leave. Oscar walks to Lando's room whilst you walk downstairs and onto the streets. Your wandering around.

Oscar's POV:

I walk to Lando's room my head spinning with thoughts. "Why did i kiss her forehead? Have i scared her off?" I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Lando opens the door and walks out with his keys and paddock pass in his hand. "You ready to go?" He says to me. I nod and smile. "more than ready." We both walk downstairs towards his car and get in. Lando drives us to the track as we sing along to some music on the way.

We arrive at the track and scan our passes. I split from Lando and walk to my media manager. She gives me all the information i need for the interviews i have today. I walk to my first interview. During the interview my phone goes off and i quickly check the screen. It's a message from Y/N. My heartbeat increases and worry fills me. I was about to open my phone and read what she put but i remembered that i couldn't use my phone. I put my phone back in my pocket and bounce my leg anxiously waiting for this interview to be over. The interviewer must have noticed my leg because he asks me. "Oscar ware you okay? You seem very worried about somthing. Would you care to share it?" I glare at him not wanting the attention at this moment in time. "It's nothing important i'm just a bit nervous for the race this weekend as i have never raced at this circuit."
The interviewer believed me and moved on. Soon enough the interview was over and i practically rush out of the room. As soon as i left i check her message and my whole body instantly relaxes when it reads. "Hey Oscar i'm just letting you know i may be back slightly later than i said. Take care."
I place my phone back in my pocket and go to my next interview. Soon enough the day was finished and it was time to go back to the hotel. I message Lando and wwe both agree to meet at his car. I arrive at his car and he drives us both back to the hotel.