VHS 1

Date 19/XX/XX

Time: 3:06pm

"Hello... is this thing working? Ah shit-"

A red demon with four curved horns around his head adjusted the camera upwards, the room he was in was relatively big yet cluttered with all sorts of chemicals and paperwork. With an annoyed sigh, the demon finally backs away from the camera and sits down in a chair, clearing their throat.

"Hi! I'm Tripmine! An active and working scientist from the faction, BlackRock. Recently the war between us and another faction, Playground, has ended. While we are at peace... for now. The war has left us diminished with broken buildings, many injuries, and low hopes of ever getting back to our former Blackrockian glory. However, with loss comes salvation!"

"We have recently discovered caves far in the mountains of Blackrock after looking for new power and energy sources. Within said caves we have found crystals as well which we believe can be a said power source. The higher ups have gathered a few scientists such as myself to specifically study these crystals. In about a week or so we will be assigned partners and do further research from there."

"I, Tripmine, am ready to start this project and prevent another war from ever happening. This is also why I'm going to be recording my progress. I think other demons would appreciate seeing this project from a point of view such as mine. Now then, I will see you in a week!... Random VHS tape, buh bye!"

"..."

"How do I turn this thing off again?"