∆π§ ||

The camera turned on.

Subspace staring directly at the recorder. He looks different from the last time with a bandage around his right eye. He seems to be slightly nervous, anxious to speak out. Looking around the room, at his desk, at the crystals then back at the recorder. Medkit is also in the room, he seems to be boiling crystals as Subspace was before, however the crystals he was using were not his own, they were Subspaces. Medkit occasionally looks toward Subspace a few times before going back to his work. He also looks worried. Either it being for the project, or Subspace himself.

Subspace is breathing heavily. Small huffs going in and out. Them getting more frequent, as with every breath that Subspace takes in, his eyes would frantically dart around the room.

Suddenly they stop, he blinks for a moment, breathes for a second, and starts to speak.

"V-Vhs 11..."

That's all he can muster out before going back to a panicked mess. Medkit takes notice of this.

"Subspace?"

"Oh! Yeah Meddy, Medkit?!"

Subspace turns to look at Medkit. With Medkit looking more concerned at Subspace.

"Are you sure you wanna make another tape? You did only just get out of the clinic a day ago, you haven't really rested yet have you."

"A great scientist as me? Rest? Ha! I need none of such!" Subspace triumphally says toward Medkit."

"You just had your... Ya know?"

"It's fine. I'm fine. Everything is, and will be fine!."

"I think you should stop and take a break."

"Oh Meddy, you say that as if you're not drenched in work yourself, you even seem to be doing mine!"

"Subspace."

"Yessssss?"

"I mean it, take the day off."

"Nahhhhhhhh."

" This isn't some sort of game. "

"..."

"Are you going to answer me or...?"

"...I know that."

"Then why aren't you listening to me?!"

"Because I don't take advice from hypocrites."

The room became silent. The tension between them bigger than before. Medkit is visibly angry, Subspace turning away from him. Medkit seems to have turned the boiler off, making sure not to burn whatever concoction he was making beforehand, then walking up towards Subspace, who doesn't even look at him. Medkit just stands there, looking at the pink demon. Subspace doesn't even have a care in the world, with him just staring off into space, refusing to acknowledge Medkit standing right beside them. As time ticks by, Medkit gets more irritated.

"Subspace."

"..."

"Subspace!"

"..."

"TRIPMINE!"

That last shout seemed to have finally caught Subspace's attention. As the pink demon slowly turns to look at him.

"What did you just say?"

"You're name what else?"

"Don't call me that."

"It's your name is it not?"

"No, not anymore.."

"Seriously, what is wrong with you? There's nothing wrong with your name. Have you worked to the point where you forgot even your own name, who you are?"

"..."

"To the swords with you, really"

"..." 

"Tripmine, please know tha-"

Medkit couldn't finish his sentence before Subspace had gotten up, and held him by his lab coat's collar.

"Last time I ask this, do not call me that anymore."

Medkit had shoved Subspace away from him, knocking him into a countertop.

"Why? Can't handle being called your own name now after everything that has happened?"

Subspace now looks furious, him eyeing Medkit with the intent to kill.

"...That name is no longer my name, do not call me that again. Not now, not in the future, not ever."

Silence. Nothing but silence.

*tic*

*toc*

*tic*

*toc*

The silence breaks

"Well than, Tripmine-"

Subspace lunged at Medkit, Pinning him down onto the ground. Punching him a few times before Medkit kicked him off. The two constantly go against each other. Punch after punch. Kick after kick. Subspace would often scratch Medkit whenever he could, causing Medkits arms and legs to bleed. Medkit would sometimes get Subspace down onto the floor, kicking him in the ribs before he got back up to try and lunge at Medkit again. This went on for a good while. Blood was everywhere. On the floor, red staining both of their lab coats. Them both being covered in scratches and bruises alike. Wounds became more severe the more they went at it. Medkit had gotten Subspace onto the ground again. He desperately tried to get back up, trying to avoid being kicked again. Subspace saw it. His gear, on the floor. Scrambling to get near it, being kicked along the way. He got to his canister like gear, pulling out a crystal. Medkit saw what was happening and immediately backed away, trying to get toward his own green crystals. But it was too late.

Subspace had thrown the crystal right at Medkit. Ironically, It had hit his right eye. Subspace who was once filled with loathing, was clearly now regretful as he heard the screams of agony come from Medkit, him clutching his right eye as Subspace had once did.

"Medkit!"

Medkit froze at that word looking directly at Subspace.

"Holy shit, I didn't mean that are you alrig-?!"

"No"

"W-wait! I can help, please I'm so-"

"Do not take a step further."

Against Medkit's word, Subspace had tried to get closer to Medkit. Medkit had taken whatever was boiling before and quickly splashed it onto Subspace, most of it ending on the bottom half of his face.

Screams of agony fill the room, Subspace clutching the rest of his face before tripping and falling down onto the floor. Him still clutching his face.

Medkit takes this time to gather his gear, as well as all the healing crystals he could find. He clutched his eye, trying to relieve it of any pain. Though it didn't seem to do much as he hissed whenever he would touch it.

Once he had gathered all of his things he took one last good look at Subspace, who was now unconscious. His look was filled with disgust, despair, and pain all at the same time. He left the room, not even shutting the door as he ran away.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"LOW BATTERY, TURNING OFF."