VHS 3

The recorder turned on.

It shows the lab from the last VHS tape but things seem more hectic. The crystals that were on the counters from before seem to be glowing in dim lights. Some green, some pink and some were dimly glowing white. In the middle of the camera is Tripmine, within the background you can see Medkit switching from reading a book to experimenting on a crystal.

"Hello VHS number 3!" Tripmine shouts aloud. "I'm sure that whoever will be watching this can tell things have changed since the last tape, for me and Medkit have been running tests and experimenting on the crystals. Ain't that right Meddy?"

"Uh-huh, sure" Medkit says, barely paying attention to what Tripmine is saying.

"Oh how enthusiastic, anyway, it turns out the crystal shapes and colors have different effects and properties. Me and Medkit both have our respective preferences on which crystals we study. Medkit is studying the more greenish ones. That's because he himself is green!..."

Medkit stops to look at Tripmine.

"Because I'm green?"

"Just kidding, it's actually because those crystals have healing properties. Hence since Medkit is a healer, he would have a better understanding on how these crystals would work or something like that-. In the end I was left with the leftover pink crystals. These ones are a bit more complicated and are actually toxic to the demon body. I have to wear a mask and gloves when studying them and such. We both have to be careful with these crystals because they break easily. It's interesting to see what happens when they do break though. For example!"

Tripmine takes a small pocket knife out of his lab coat, making a small slit on his arm. Then he proceeds to take one of the green crystals and crushes it with his other hand above his arm. Instantly, it was as if the cut was never there.

"It's pretty cool! Now imagine using a bigger one to crash down and heal multiple people at once, that would be bound to save many lives! For the pink crystals, it would not be safe openly testing them. We can conclude it would do something similar to the green crystals, but with its poisonous properties instead of healing ones. We are currently waiting for volunteers to help with the crystals, seeing what crystal effects could do to them. In fact, is there a set date for when the volunteers will arrive, Meddy?" Tripmine says turning behind to look at Medkit.

"I think it's either this, or next Friday." Medkit reply's back.

"Okay thanks Meddy!" The red demon looks back at the screen. "I will make another recording after the volunteers come and we test on them... that sounds bad out of context!-"

"Are you done now?" Medkit asked.

"Uh, yeah I think."

"Where should we get dinner, I'm hungry"

"We could go to JORRT's, It's in crossroads?"

"Sounds good."

"Oh, right let me turn this off."