VHS 12

"I think this is how I turn it on? Oh yeah- there's a red glowy thing-"

It's a different lab from the rest you've seen. It's slightly smaller, with papers flown everywhere, pink crystals used as pins to keep papers in place on some of the walls. Scraps of metal seem to have been tossed around the floor, small bits of orange rust could be seen forming. Beacons are kept in stands, some full with dark pink liquid while others are left empty. The room has a slight yellow glow to it, with the lightbulb dangling from the ceiling. Standing right in the middle of it all, Subspace.

He looks a lot different from before. No longer wearing the white lab coat instead wearing some sort of harness with the blackrock pattern around it. The shirt he wears under seems to only cover one part of his arm, while the other arm is completely bare of any fabric at all. The lower part of his head now has a gas mask covering his mouth fully. The bandages around his eye were replaced with a simple black eyepatch. A pink crystal glowing between his horns could be seen, floating.

"Ahem..-!" He coughs out, trying to clear his throat before speaking again

"I don't know what VHS tape this is, it's been quite a while since I have made one. Around a year if I'm not mistaken. I was so caught up with events that I completely forgot to keep this thing updated, whoopsie! So then, I believe I should give an explanation of everything that has happened up to this point. Starting with the incident with Medkit. "

"Hah, that little fucker!... The bastard decided to throw some chemicals at me last minute, landing right on the bottom half of my face. He had stolen most of the healing crystals we had back then. Thankfully we were able to find a lot more, so it didn't take long for us to get stocked up again. Me, however, well.. uh-."

Subspace takes a moment to think about his word's. "He's basically the reason I wear this gas mask now, for two good reasons at that. One because of the chemicals causing a rot on my face. Two because it's just unsettling to look at! Like, yesh. I might as well be part zombie! Not only did I have to spend months at the clinic, It smells bad, looks bad, and is harmful for another demon to breathe in, but me-... Moving on! I have my own new personal lab!"

Subspace moves out of the way of the camera, shimmying his hands around.

"It may be smaller but it's my own personal work space! It's chaotic with no one else telling me what I can and can't do! A nice big breath of relief, unlike the other killjoy of a lab. In fact, I was moved up to this lab because of how much great progress I gave to the higher ups, I can even make whatever side projects I want now. An inventor's dream come true!. In fact~ "

Subspace goes off camera for a minute. The sound of scraping metal gets closer and closer as you see Subspace get back to the camera, dragging some sort of robot.

"This is *huff* - Betagraph!"

A Purple robot is shown, holding weird blades in its arms. Dim gray crystals float around Betagraft.

"You could say there a call back to my old robotic project, however this one is more combat based than support. Meaning it's better than every way! I get to make whatever adjustments I want to him with no one to tell me otherwise heheh! His real name will be biograft when I'm finished, but for now they stay a beta. The reason I call them biograft is because there based on one of the gears from the roblox fountain, design wise is Based of the warden from Banlands! I mean, if I want a scary robot, why not base him off a scary demon!? His design may change overtime to be more original, but his design now will have to do. I'm happy I get to work on him again, I was so sure I would never be able to after Medkit screwed everything up! I bet he still thinks robot progression is still canceled!"

"Testing has also been going well I suppose, I got more demons to help me with experiments! Though not willingly but- who cares anyway! Sometimes I do have to experiment on myself again, but that's only every now and then, so I should be fineeee. Now then, I gave you an insight on the Lab, Medkit, Betagraph.... yup! That's all the information I can really give at this point. I'll probably make another tape sooner or later. So I think I'll end it right here!"

"Which button do I press again? It was this one or... Oh yeah it's shutting off-"