VHS 7

The lab has a more cheery atmosphere despite it looking like a mess. Like a few weeks before it had scraps of metal and work tools everywhere. You could hear humming from a demon working on the same robot from last time. The robot looks slightly different, it now has horns? Subspace's horns however, are now the exact same shade as the toxic crystals. He finishes humming his tune before looking into the camera.

"VHS 7! Things have been going well! Currently I'm working on the beta model 23, all the other models broke down beyond repair. Hah... but the 23rd times the charm, correct? I mean I'm bound to mess up here and there, right? No need to make such a big deal out of it, right? It would be dramatic if I did, right?..."

"..."

"Sorry! Back on track, I've been trying to see what kind of things I could add to this thing to make this hunk of junk more useful. After all, useful junk is better than useless junk. Now then, for the type of gear I was thinking of something more offensive, but supportive at the same time. Maybe like a shield of some sort, or perhaps a giant force field? Or maybe even use the force field as the force field as the weapon?! Wouldn't that be something, oh! Maybe even some chainsaws too!..."

"Alright, maybe I'm getting a bit over the top. Before I do any of that however, I gotta figure out the base on this damn thing! It would be better if Meddy would help out but he's busssyyyy~. Probably because they actually have volunteers to help with the crystal project. Haha... and I'm still here... doing test on- by myself..."

"..."

"Everything's going to be alright, it has to be... it will be."

The door behind Subspace opens again, Medkit being the one who opened it.

"Subspace?"

Subspace turns around again to face Medkit.

"Yeah!?"

"Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Don't know, that's why I'm asking you."

"Well everything is perfectly fine, and in my control!"

"...Okay then. How is the robotic support system going?"

"Also fine!"

"Just remember to keep its design more passive, it's supposed to help and save people. Not the opposite."

"Mhm!"

"Have you even been following the design plans given to you?"

"Y-yup!"

Medkit goes somewhere on the opposite side of the lab. Bringing back a blueprint, he looks at the robot, then back at the robot. You can see Medkits expression turn more agitated as he looks back between the robot and Subspace.

"These aren't remotely similar... what the hell have you been doing?!"

"Making tweaks as I go along? The main design doesn't work by itself."

"Isn't your job to find out how to make it work? Not change it entirely? Not into a murder weapon?"

"I haven't even added anything remotely violent to it yet. Also, maybe that's why it would be better for you to help me. This is OUR project. Not just mine."

"I would but I can't. You know why. I would help when I could, and I do. But please understand that I also have other big projects to work on."

"...Right, such a big group project..."

"Could you please see this from my point of view?"

"COULD YOU SEE MINE?!"

Medkit seems to be a little surprised by Subspace's outburst. Medkit gives a long sigh before opening his mouth to speak again.

"I think we should continue this conversation when we've both calmed down. I'll give you some time to yourself..." Medkit says, leaving the room.

"..."

"Well that's it for now VHS tape, see you next time. Byyyyeeeeeeee!"