VHS 13

Muffled shuffling throughout the lab is the first thing you hear. The lab is both neater and messier than last time. Blueprints are hung all over the walls, all with similar robotic designs on them. The scraps of metal that were tossed around before now are clumped up into one big pile on the floor. Pencils could be seen in the most random places, stuck in walls, broken on the floor, or just being normally placed on a desk of sorts. You see Subspace carrying things back in fourth, him glancing and giving a wave towards the recorder.

"I'll be done in a second! Probably should have finished all this work before recording but who cares! I sure don't!" He yells from afar.

You hear the same scraping metal from last time, one again getting less muffled and more clear as it gets closer to the recorder. You can see Subspace tiredly dragging Betagraft towards the recorder again, it looks the same as last time, purple, dim, and unfinished.

"Alright... finally." Subspace breathes in and out, turning to properly face the recorder.

"It's been around four-ish days since the last tape. I have absolutely no updates to give whatsoever! Instead I will be doing said updates right here and now. I realized it would be a lot easier to do the work and explain in front of the recorder, rather than do it and try and explain everything awkwardly later on. Much more interesting to see the work itself than just hear it! My work task today is Betagraft of course, and I will be following this blueprint today as an experimentation."

Subspace walks over toward one of the walls beside him, ripping the blueprint off the wall and bringing it in front of the recorder. It shows Betagraft having a more complex torso design, some sort of strange headgear and most interesting of all, the blades having chainsaws.

"Okay, this blueprint is kind of a risk. Since it's somewhat different to what the original gear was, however, it's what will make it unique. Plus!... Chainsaws are cool! So why the hell not implement them! I bet whoever sees this thing chasing them will die of a heart attack before Beta even touches them, HA! Now besides the cool chainsaws, I will be creating some sort of core so that it has a way to hold more energy. Find a way to test its durability, paint it, and finally use some other crystals to try and power it on. Lots of work equals good results! I think!?.. Whatever!" Subspace runs off, coming back with a huge toolbox, paint set, and some sort of metal.

He places them all down on the desk in front of him. He gives a tired breath before going back to Betagraft.

"I really need to stop carrying a bunch of things at once, my arm is no longer as strong as it used to be after all! Now then let's get started!"

You watch as Subspace takes tool after tool out from the toolbox. Him just jamming it in, not putting it in their proper places. Clanking fills the room, as more and more parts are put into place.

*Crank*

*Crank*

*Cran-*

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO FAST FORWARD?"

>>

2:34 ----------------------- 1:21:55

"UGGGGHHHHHH" An aggravated sigh from Subspace is let out.

"All this time and I've only finished working on a quarter of the main torsooooooo! At this point it's going to take me a week to finish the Beta! Screw this, I'm working on the fun parts first!.

You watch as Subspace goes and takes the chainsaws and paint set from the table, leaving the screwdriver he was working with on the floor. He giggles to himself as he takes a paint brush and starts painting a thin layer of white paint onto the robot. It doesn't take long for him to sloppily paint most of the robot, with him not even waiting for it to dry before he adds purple tips to certain parts of the robot.

"Yeahhhhh, that looks finneee. Now I probably should wait for the paint to dry before I implement the chainsaws... but who has phucking time for that?!"

He hurriedly grabbed the tool box again. Taking one of the chainsaws and attaching it to Beta's arm. He does the same thing to the other arm.

"Wow, that took a lot less time than I thought it would! Now I just take this crystal and put it in here, I worked on the core a fair bit for a while so it should be good."

Subspace put a strange purple crystal into the core of the robot, slowly the lights lit up to a bright purple.

"POWER ON" came from the Robot's voice box.

Subspace's eye lit up with joy, as we watched his creation whirl to life.

"This is amazing, I'm so happy! The fact that i've barely worked on it and its being able to turn on is such a huge-!"

"ANALYZING AREA, DEMON LIFE FOUND, TERMINATE" Betagraft spoke aloud.

"Wait.. wha?-"

Without warning, the robot lunged its arms toward Subspace, the chainsaws turned on, them brattling as they shook.

Subspace seemed to have been able to dodge out of the way, with him running away from Betagraft. The robot had tried to follow, but its legs had yet to be finished having them tumble onto the ground. The robot had become confused as to why it couldn't get up. Subspace had taken this time to take the crystal out of Betagraft. Lights became dim again, the chainsaws stopped moving.

Betagraft was left on the floor. Unmoving, like a lifeless corpse.

"Uh-... that wasn't supposed to happen.. Perhaps the chain saws weren't a good idea after all.. From now on I'll do everything off camera. This took far too much time anyways.

You can only watch as Subspaces and goes toward the recorder, the scene filling with darkness.