2' We're gonna do WHAT?

Bunny's POV

"I'LL get it!" I immediately jumped up when I heard the doorbell ring, knowing exactly who was gonna be standing outside the door. And of course, there they were.
"Baby!"
"Bunny!"
My boyfriend and I shouted, I practically jumped onto him and he caught me with ease. "God, how I've missed you," Blitz mumbled into my neck, "I've missed you too, my big baby. Let's go to my room," I whispered the last part to him. He hoisted me higher, "Don't have to tell me twice," And with that, we went upstairs.

To hang out, ya nasties!

Bubbles POV

"BOOMIE! What did you think about our performance??" I exclaimed to my ocean-eyed boyfriend, practically cuddling him to death. You can't blame me, I haven't seen him in forever!

"You were great, babe. Sorry for what I said earlier. You know the company and their bullshit. You were perfect in every way, Mon amour," He said as he nuzzled into my neck, making me giggle because it tickled. "Thank you, my love. And I know, Boomie. It sucks. I hate pretending like I don't wanna kiss your cute face all the time. It's not fair." I pouted and Boomer just kissed it away.

All of us went to our respective rooms with our boyfriends, except for Blossom and Brick, who were in the living room, probably making out, no doubt.

I was just about to do the same with this hunk of a man in front of me until...

"CODE RED! MANAGER BECKY IS PULLING UP TO THE HOUSE AS WE SPEAK!" Blossom shouted from downstairs, and I immediately shoved Boomer off of me and jumped out of bed, he started to get up too but I pushed him back onto the bed, "Babe! Please, please, please stay in here for a bed. Don't make a sound and don't move a muscle, I'll just be a second!" I gave him a quick kiss and ran out of my room, seeing my sisters do the same thing.

We all exchanged a look that said,
FUCK, WHY NOW?

No One's POV

The rest of the puffs rushed down the stairs to meet Blossom, who quite literally put Brick in the pantry and shoved goldfish in his mouth to keep him quiet.

They all stood awkwardly by the door, waiting for their manager to come ringing the doorbell any minute. Blossom just told them how she got a ring camera notification and saw the car pulling up. "God, why today of all days?!" Buttercup said as she ran a hand through her jet-black hair. "Literally, plus it's literally almost midnight, come on woman!" Robin sighed exasperatedly.

Bell furrowed her brows, "Then it must mean something, right? Like something important? Because she never shows up this late, it's usually a text or something." That left all the sisters thinking because that is true. Maybe it is something important.

So deep in their thoughts, they almost didn't hear the doorbell ring. Pfft, it's ironic. We literally have super hearing. Bunny thought. She went to answer the door and there she was, Becky Mathews. She is one of the youngest successful managers in the business right now. Her dark auburn hair was pulled into a messy bun and she appeared to be in her sleepwear, but her olive-green eyes had a mischievous glint in them.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite girl group in the entire world! Come give manager Becky
a hug!" So they did. "Not that we don't love seeing you, Becky, but if you don't mind me asking, why are you here so late?" Blossom said she pulled away from the woman. Becky's eyes twinkled as soon as those words left her mouth, "Right! So, I'm sure you girls know about the Jingle Ball this December, correct?" The puffs all nodded and she continued, "Good! And guess what? I got you guys to perform there!"

Little did everyone know, that the ruffs were hearing every part of this conversation, being a super really has its perks. The puffs were about to start squealing, but Becky started to talk again, "And... don't freak out, but the RowdyRuff Boys are gonna be performing with you! So we need both of you guys to get your behinds in that studio tomorrow at 10 a.m. sharp to start recording some songs!"

All 12 teens didn't even look shocked at the words, the ruffs had a dazed look in their eyes, and so did the puffs, until...

"Um.. Hello? Did you guys hear what I just said?" Becky asked confused as she waved her hand in front of all of the girl's faces. Then they realized they had to pretend to dread the thought of singing duets with their partners.

"U-Um WHAT?! Becky, no, how can you expect us to work with them, we're rivals!" Bubbles said, even though she was more than excited to record with Boomer. "Yeah, we can't even get along, let alone write songs together! Was this your idea?!" Buttercup tried to make it sound as believable as she could, she had to bite back the smile growing on her face.

"That sounds more like you girls," Becky started, " And it was actually the ruffs and your company's idea! They thought that you guys worked together instead of being rivals and that you would bring more money in! We all talked about it and agreed! Well, that's all from me girls. Goodnight, get some beauty sleep and warm up those voices! Oh, and try not to kill them, please? Use the tension for the music, I want you all to get along, okay? Bye, love ya!" And with that, she was gone.

Boy, this is gonna be tricky.