8' Everything goes according to plain

"Alright... so it's settled then. I'll tell the company to release a statement tomorrow at 6, great talking with you, Jenny."

"Likewise, Ricky! Our groups should meet up soon, no? Let's all have lunch tomorrow! My treat, of course."

"Sounds like a plan, we'll see you tomorrow. Let's tell them then, too."

"Sounds good to me."

No One's POV
Present day.. 4:32 p.m.

"RICK? We got your text, why are we here, I woke up like an hour ago." Butch yawns, stretching his arms.

The older man just rolled his eyes, "First, we really gotta improve your sleep schedule, and second, to meet the Powerpunk Girls. You've heard of them, right?"

The ruffs just internally cringed, they did indeed know who they were. Their girlfriends have told them all about them and how they've been copying their music and music videos, even their red carpet outfits!

They also have like a billion messages from each punk, sending flirty (read: cringey) text messages. Needless to say, they would rather die than meet these girls, let alone have lunch with these girls.

"Erm.. I guess you could say that... " Boomer scratched the back of his head.
"But um, exactly WHY are we meeting them?" Blaine said, trying not to get too loud with his manager.

"Now that's something I'll tell you guys when we get inside. Speaking of which, hurry up. We were supposed to be in there 5 minutes ago." Rick pushed the ruffs inside the little lunch spot called "Goodies."

Blitz just mumbled under his breath, "Bossy..."

The group walked to a reserved table in the back, where they could see the punks and some other lady, Brick studies her face, she looks familiar. "Hey, Mitch.. she kind looks like Jennifer Santos.. she's like a serious manager! Why is she with the punks?"

Mitch just chuckled, "This world works in such mysterious ways, my dear, brother." He pats Brick on the back.

As they inch closer to the table, the punks and Jennifer finally notice them, Brat, Bubbles copycat, squeals, "Eeeep! The Rowdyruff Boys?! And here I thought Boomer here was ignoring my texts on purpose.~"

"It was on purpose." The blue boy said bluntly, and either she didn't hear him, or she did, and doesn't care because she just giggled with a blush. Boomer tried to hold the lunch he hasn't ate yet, he was about to hurl.

"Ah, The Rowdyruff Boys! Finally, I have the pleasure to meet you. My, my, the girls were not wrong when they said you boys were handsome! Come, sit down and let me introduce my girls!" Jennifer said excitedly, she patted the table, gesturing everyone to take a seat and they did.

"Alright, so this is Berserk, the leader."
"And totally available." She purred towards Brick, who actually almost started to burst out laughing.

"Brute, my spunky girl!"
Brute stuck her hand out towards Butch, "What a pleasure to meet you." She tried to (keyword: tried) to say sexily, but it just sounded weird, her voice being so rough. "Wish I could say the same.." Butch whispered and not wanting to be rude, shook her hand, but only with his thumb and pointer finger.

"Brat, look at her hair! It's all natural, baby."
"Come sit next to me Boomer.~"
"Um, I'm allergic to blonde hair."
"But you have-"
"To other people's blonde hair."

"... I'm just gonna ignore that. This is Brittle, she is amazing at electric guitar!"
"I could play your heartstrings, too." She winked towards Blitz, "Oh... that's nice..." He replied.

"This is Brinely, she's a little shy but she'll warm up once she's comfortable."
"We should get real comfortable with each other soon.~" She was giving Blaine 'bedroom eyes'. Isn't she supposed to be shy?! Blaine screamed mentally to his brothers.

"And finally, Princess! She's ever so gracious, just like her name!"
"And I think I just found my prince, Jenny." She smiled flirtatiously at Mitch, who had to hold back a laugh.

Now, don't get them wrong, they would've been friendlier with them if they weren't PPG wannabes, they're girlfriends don't like yum so if they're girlfriends don't like them, they don't like them.

"And they of course now who you are. Great! Now let's order, I'm starving." Jennifer clapped her hands and opened the menu, everyone else followed her actions.

After they finished eating, about an hour later... 5:49 p.m.

"I'm so full! I can't take another bite!" Jennifer rubbed her belly to soothe the stomach ache that was forming.

Brick put his fork down and dusted off the imaginary dirt off his pants, "Well, this has been fun. It was great meeting uh... all of you, but uh, look at the time, I think we should get going now. So, bye!" And got up from the table, his brothers followed suit but were immediately shut down by Rick.

"Not yet. There's still something Jenny and I want to discuss with all of you." Said woman nodded, "That's right. Sit back down!" And they reluctantly did so.

Rick clasped his hands together and brought them up to his chin, "So. You all are talented, attractive, famous, teenagers. The public already loves you, but do you know what they love more? Those types of people dating. So me and Jenny put our heads together and-" Jennifer cut him off, "You guys are gonna date! The PPNKG with the RRB's! The worlds hottest new couple."

The punks squealed in their seats, jumping up and down, they already knew that this was happening, Jenny is like a mother to them, she tells them everything.

The ruffs were silent for a couple seconds, until they bursted out in laughter. Blitz and Mitch were actually rolling on the floor, Blaine had tears coming out of his eyes, and Boomer was coughing from laughing too hard. "Oh, Rick, that was a good one! But seriously, what do you need to tell us." Brick said after calming down.

The two managers shared a look, "Um.. what do you mean? We just told you. You're dating the punks. To boost your publicity."

Now the silence felt heavy. Simultaneously, they all yelled out at once, "WE'RE WHAT?"

"B-but, you can't do that. We didn't agree!" Blaine stutters out.

"Oh, but I can. I am your manager, I can do whatever I want if it's to help your image."

"Rick, come on! Why?! And WHY them?! Out of everyone?!" Butch cried out, Brute was giving him the heebie jeebies, he was not about to pretend to like that.

Mitch aggressively nodded his head, "Yeah, you can't make us do it! We'd never!"

"If you don't wish to comply, I will end your career," Rick snapped his fingers, "just like that. You will be forgotten, no more money, no more fancy cars, fancy clothes, no more fame. You'll be nobodies all over again."

They all went silent, they've never seen Rick like this.. sure, he was never the chummiest guy out there but he was never.. like this, it's like he had some sort of darkness behind his eyes. He quickly snapped out of it and looked normal again and cleared his throat, "Besides, it's too late now."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Blitz asked and all of a sudden all of their phones buzzed, a new post from their labels twitter account.

Hello, this is Starpunk Records.

We just wanted to release this statement and wanted to confirm the new budding relationship with the Rowdyruff Boys and the Powerpunk girls from Lunar Entertainment. We hope you all accept and support their relationship.

And at that point the boys all stopped reading, and all at once, they all got incoming calls, you could probably guess who.

"Fuck."