5' Of course we hate each other! Duh!

With Boomubbles:

THE two blondes were awkwardly sitting in front of each other. The atmosphere was so.. tense. Because all they wanted to do was cuddle up next to each other. The two were always the worst at pretending to hate each other.

A cough could be heard.
You could probably hear a pin drop.

"So..."
"We should probably..."
"Pick a song..."
"So..."
"Yeah..."

Bubbles sighed and tilted her head back, "I'm sick of this. I'm tired of pretending, Boomie." She got up from the floor, "I want to be able to hug you, and kiss you, and just do everything with you, in front of everyone!" She went back on the floor and her head landed in Boomer's lap.

The boy just ran his fingers through her golden locks and sighed too, "I know, my love. I hate it. I don't wanna go on stage and talk about us being enemies. I wanna go on stage and talk about how much I love you. How much I want to hold your hand in public, dedicate songs to you, the whole 9!"

The two straightened up and decided to sing the lyrics off a random paper. They weren't gonna even bother pretending to hate each other when no one else was around. It was too hard for them.

They really don't know how their siblings do it.

Boomer looked at Bubbles sad face lifted her chin with her fingers and gave her a quick peck, "Don't be sad, my pretty girl. I promise one day we're gonna be able to do all of that soon. Then the whole world will know we belong to each other." The girl just blushed and looked down sheepishly.

"Pinky swear?"
He smiled and locked their pinkies together. "Pinky swear."

Boomer: Whoa, whoa
Bubbles: Whoa, whoa, whoa
Boomer: Whoa
Bubbles: Woah
Both: Woah

Boomer: In the holes of my sweater Whoa
Bubbles: Woah
Both: Woah
Bubbles: In the holes of my sweater

The two sang beautifully, their voices merging to create a perfect sound. Is this what heaven sounds like? Boomubbles? They were using the piano in the room and their music sounded beautiful.

Both: 'Cause it's too cold for you here
And now
So let me hold both your hands in
Boomer: The holes of my sweater
Both: 'Cause it's too cold for you here
And now
So let me hold both your hands in
The holes in my sweater

They finished perfectly, the tension in the room feeling thick. "Hey."

Bubbles sucked in a breath, "Hey."

It was like they were the only two people in the universe, slowly leaning into each other but one of their hands accidentally slammed against the piano keys and they both fell back.

"Sorry." Bubbles said and then the two blues irrupted into a fit of giggles. that was short-lived because their managers opened the door.

"Why is everyone always on the floor?!" Becky said massaging her head, teenagers. "We just fell back because I accidentally hit my hand on the piano." Bubbles explained with a light blush on her face. Boomer smirked, "Yeah, might wanna be a little careful next time, babe. You sent me flying down with ya." The girl just playfully rolled her eyes, "Whatever."