4' And so it begins...

No One's POV

EACH couple was in their own studio, trying their hardest not to blow their cover but it's so hard. Seriously, they're all alone, in a soundproof room, like come on!

With Blossick...

"COME on, just sing a damn song! You don't gotta overcomplicate things all the time!" Brick said, waving all sample song papers around in his hands. They were both sitting crisscrossed across from each other on the floor.

"I'm trying to find one where I think that you'll actually sound good." She sneered back.

"Oh, how typical! Ms. Goody-two-shoes-everything-has-too-be-perfect has to pick a good sample song! A sample song! We're not actually recording, this is basically practice. Just hurry the fuck up and sing!" Brick didn't want to sound this harsh, but both their managers could walk into the room any minute, he couldn't break character. He quickly mouthed "Sorry" to his girlfriend.

"Fuck you," she looked up quickly with apologetic eyes, "Fine!" she yelled and slammed one of the papers in the middle of them, signaling him to start singing. He looked at the paper and gave her an "Are you serious?" look. Blossom smirked and nodded and he just rolled his eyes and started to sing.

Brick: We're soarin', flyin'
There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach

Blossom: If we're tryin'
So we're breakin' free

Brick: You know the world can see us
In a way that's different than who we are

Brick started to stand up and held his hand out for Blossom to take, she bit back a smile and took it, momentarily forgetting they had to hate each other right now and started dancing like fools.

Blossom: Creating space between us
'Till we're separate hearts

Both: But your faith it gives me strength
Strength to believe

Brick: We're breakin' free
Blossom: We're soarin'
Brick: Flyin'

He spun the girl around in his arms, her giggling at his silliness. If only they didn't have to pretend.

Both: There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach
Brick: If we're tryin'
Both: Yeah, we're breakin' free
Brick: Oh, we're breakin' free
Blossom: Oh-ooh

They both fell to the ground in a fit of giggles, laying on top of each other. Blossom sighed dreamily, "You have such a great voice, babe." He faked gasped, "Me?! What about you! You're so incredible. My favorite voice of all time, actually. My pretty Blossy~" Brick nuzzled into her hair, which smelt like strawberries. And then the door to the room opened, "Oh? What are you two doing?" Rick asked staring at the two redheads on the floor.

They immediately got out of each others hold and stood up quickly, Blossom was brushing off the dust off her jeans, "Um well this clumsy ass slipped and took me down with him. Jesus, how much do you weigh?! I almost broke my back."

Brick rolled his eyes, "Pure muscle, babe. You know you wanna see it." Like she hasn't already... "You guys sure? It seemed awfully like you two were cuddling.."