11' Not on our watch!

No One's POV

IT was currently Wednesday of the following week. They all decided to meet up again at the studio to practice some more, and finally start the songwriting process.

The Jingle ball was only 2 months away, and with all the chaos going on, they didn't to start now.

Rick made the punks and ruffs ride in the same car, even though the boys did try their best to protest, they didn't win in the end. So there they were, sitting on opposite sides of the limo.

The boys noticed their new matching jewelry, it was pretty, they couldn't lie. They also noticed.. something different about them. They didn't want to exit the car immediately after seeing them, don't get them wrong, they still didn't want to interact with them, but something was definitely different.

The two groups sat in an awkward silence, the punks sending flirty looks their way while clutching their amulets, and the ruffs trying to avoid eye contact.

After the uncomfortable car ride, they finally made it to the PPG's studio, where the girls were waiting in the lobby, they were all communicating in their heads because Rick was also in the room. He didn't need to be here today, that's why Becky and Jennifer didn't come, but he insisted. Weird.

I don't know, girls. I have an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Blossom creased her brows, every time before something bad would happen, the girl would always have an uneasy feeling like she sensed something bad was coming, and she was never wrong.

That's why her sisters always trusted her intuition, immediately getting worried about what was to come.

Be wary of anything. The eldest said before cutting the mental connection, the punks and ruffs coming through the door immediately after.

"Good morning, Powerpuffs. Let's get started, shall we?" Princess coyly walked into one of the practice rooms, her sisters following her.

The puffs were shocked, to say the least. They expected them to go all fangirl crazy like how they were the other day. "Well.. okay.." Robin furrowed her brows, all the puffs giving the ruffs questioning looks. They just raised their hands in defense and shook their heads, they didn't know what was up either.

Nonetheless, they followed them into the room.

There was a big rounded end table that had 19 chairs available. The puffs were gonna automatically sit next to their boyfriends, but they forgot the punks and Rick was here. Rick has remained quiet the entire time, simply just observing them.

Reluctantly, the puffs sat on the opposite side of the ruffs, the punks taking the seats next to the boys. They noticed how the puffs were trying to sit next to them in the first place and scoffed, gripping their amulets so hard it almost ripped off their necks.

The room was filled with an uncomfortable silence, no one knowing what to say. Boomer coughed awkwardly, "Um.. those are cool necklaces, by the way."

"Yeah, rubies are pretty dope." Blitz scratched the back of his head, he and Boomer didn't feel their girlfriend's eyes basically burning holes into their faces.

The table wasn't too wide, so Bunny was definitely able to give Blitz a kick to the shin, and of course, she did. Blitz immediately held his leg, "FUCK-" He cried out only to have the girl stomp on his other foot, giving him a pointed glare.

The boy just looked at her as if he didn't do anything wrong, (He didn't, but the puffs are so on edge right now, some of them get more snappy than usual.)

Bubbles cleared her throat, deciding to get straight to business, "So, we've been practicing for a while now and I think it might be a good time to start thinking of lyrics and how we want the song to sound like-" she was rudely cut off by Brat, who had her chin in her palm and kept staring at Boomer, waving her free hand in Bubble's direction, "Yeah, yeah, that's cute and all, but I think my group and the boys should sing a few songs, too. I'm sure that can wait until next time, right Blondie?"